Wikipedia

iain1712

Ok Its probobally been talked about before but this is the first time I have seen it and I have to admit being shocked

bored at work so I typed in rangers into wiki while browsing noticed a section titled old firm and sectarionism had a wee look it's pretty grim Reading so curiousity got the better and I had a look at the same section in the sellik site

lo and behold they are perfect angels who are doing their best to eradicate it

have a wee browse fellow bears it is unbelievable how biased the information is

Ok Its probobally been talked about before but this is the first time I have seen it and I have to admit being shocked

bored at work so I typed in rangers into wiki while browsing noticed a section titled old firm and sectarionism had a wee look it's pretty grim Reading so curiousity got the better and I had a look at the same section in the sellik site

Biased from RaShellik angle? Jings, Crivvens, HelpmaBoab...Surely not! doh

Pal! I've been privy to that conclusion for over 60 years....as are a bloody lot of Bears on RM.....Don't panic though, because those who actually believe that shite aren't worth bothering about anyway. (tu)

Or to give it its proper name "Wackypedia." :pipe: