Newsnow Favouring the Green Half of Glasgow?

Adoniram

Look am as much a tim hater etc as most, i also dislike alot in the media, but we used to call the tims H***, so technically how could it be classed as a term against protesetants?

If anyone could enlighten me then i will listen

Well aren't you to be admired?

Past caring about what exactly? Protestants being victims of sectarian terms, or the media being imbalanced?

To pardon the pun, pray tell.

am i to be admired? eh.

i couldnt give a shit, because it is getting a tad tedious and just as bad as the other side, they think there is an imbalance as much as us and at times there is in reporting but with all the complaining basically makes us look as bad as them, are you really offended by words on a computer in a release, if it were in person then you may have cause, but even then i get called names al the time when out by mates and so forth, like i do unto them its called banter unless there is violence involved, oh im a victim, grow a set

am i to be admired? eh.

i couldnt give a shit, because it is getting a tad tedious and just as bad as the other side, they think there is an imbalance as much as us and at times there is in reporting but with all the complaining basically makes us look as bad as them, are you really offended by words on a computer in a release, if it were in person then you may have cause, but even then i get called names al the time when out by mates and so forth, like i do unto them its called banter unless there is violence involved, oh im a victim, grow a set

And its idiots like you that contribute to our problems.

Like being called a H** then?

NO it isnt and if you could show me any shred of evidence then it will broaden my horizons (tu)

its been belted out loud and proud at Ibrox and at most away grounds <cr> as i mentioned , my two visits to saints and to dens last year , was a great wee sing a long if you ask me , those Dundonian cunts soon went looking for the exits after about 65 minutes :uk:

And its idiots like you that contribute to our problems.

Like being called a H** then?

go and run off a bridge mate, as i said i couldnt give two hoots, so im an idiot, nice one, its folks like you that add fuel to fire, or maybe go out looking for summit to complain about, it dont bother me does that annoy you like?

If you don't want to complain then fine but spare me your yawns and bullshit if others do complain on your behalf.

Directed at me? :unsure:

For what it's worth, I agree that there is a noticeable and distinct lack of balance regarding the use of H** and Tim/F*nian in the media. Made worse by the fact that a large number of celtic fans call themselves tims and F*nians ("Paddy McCourt's F*nian army?") while I don't know any bears who call themselves H***.

In this case, I have nothing to complain about as I didn't see the original article.

Directed at me? :unsure:

For what it's worth, I agree that there is a noticeable and distinct lack of balance regarding the use of H** and Tim/F*nian in the media. Made worse by the fact that a large number of celtic fans call themselves tims and F*nians ("Paddy McCourt's F*nian army?") while I don't know any bears who call themselves H***.

In this case, I have nothing to complain about as I didn't see the original article.

No...you are one of the ones whose opinion I respect unlike some of the fuckwits on this thread

No...you are one of the ones whose opinion I respect unlike some of the fuckwits on this thread

shame on you, failure to take others opinions as that opinions, offended way to easily on here and revert to name calling and the likes, its a forum with different views afterall

shame on you, failure to take others opinions as that opinions, offended way to easily on here and revert to name calling and the likes, its a forum with different views afterall

I'll take any sensible opinions seriously.

Some folk are just wind up merchants

Some are daft wee kids still to grow pubic hair and there are some who just can't see the wood for the trees.

I'll take any sensible opinions seriously.

Some folk are just wind up merchants

Some are daft wee kids still to grow pubic hair and there are some who just can't see the wood for the trees.

and folk like me, folks with opinions, you could also say there are those that are blinded by the press and all things anti rangers or so called anti rangers, and in your words, IDIOTS like me as i dont get offended having banter with mates about football doh

Typical shit stirring response.

Do you actually have anything constructive to say or do you just post your crap to get noticed?

Oh and Ricky....do try harder son

It wasn't shit stirring, quite the opposite actually. It was designed to stop the argument.

I have made more than plenty constructive comments in these sorts of threads but sadly, going on previous experience, I think in this thread people would just resort to name calling rather than trying to debate.