Watchin the game with the scum

hooooootchy

Was watchin the game tonight with a few friends . Among them where 3 celtic fans . After the game they were slatin rangers and the tactics sayin we were an embarassment to scottish football and that we should of went for it and played a more attackin line up .

Braga , Utrecht anyone ?

considerin we just drew at old trafford ( few teams in the world do this )and their performances in europe expecially away , its safe to say we all had a good laugh at them . WATP and we fully deserved our point tonight .

Haha received the same abuse. They're a laughing stock. To be fair though, the majority of Celtic supporters I know agreed we were fantastic tonight.

A few of my Celtic supporting mates wanted us to win tonight and one put into their Facebook status "Rangers were well good, they should have won." :D

Antonio Valencia cost roughly the same as our entire first team line-up out there tonight. United had 2 £30m players out there in Rooney & Ferdinand now give us that sort of money to spend and i'm sure we'd fuck them or at least take the game to them.

Great result.

A few of my Celtic supporting mates wanted us to win tonight and one put into their Facebook status "Rangers were well good, they should have won." :D

Their choice! Haha don't think I could ever be that generous towards them! :craphead:

Getting a point against the 'biggest' and 'richest' club in the world is a total humiliation for scottish football lol, i want some of what your mates are smoking!

We could always start playing the celtic way which consists of being pumped away from home every time!

any tims i know said we were lucky. at the end of the day, even if we were, it was a fantastic result. however, i believe we deserved the point and perhaps more. taking a complete un-biased view, it was one of the bravest and most disciplined performances i have ever seen by any football team.

GET NEW FRIENDS, why the fuck are you watching it with taifs ffs!

My friends who support them don't have horns and are trained well. Believe it or not, one could mistake them for being human.