David Healy

Davy

heres a couple of videos for those of you who havent seen him play much.

The second one is highlights of northern ireland against iceland and spain so it shows other goals as well as healys Healys second goal is outstanding. I wish some of our players would take a look at it and realise how to score from a set piece.

Yeah I think he'd be a terrific signing. He is starting to get a bit pist off down at Leeds. He is fed up being on the bench or played out on the wings and he is not happy with their current relegation situation. I hope Leeds go down as I think we could get him for under £1million. And if people think he is pish then just ask Puyol and Agger. Gave them the complete and utter run around!!

Healy would do a great job.

I said on the other Healy thread that Aaron Hughes would be good signing too, can play anywhere at the back and is good leader and organiser at the back. Chris Brunt the left winger currently at Sheff Wed is fine player as well.

Guest therabbitt
Healy would do a great job.

I said on the other Healy thread that Aaron Hughes would be good signing too, can play anywhere at the back and is good leader and organiser at the back. Chris Brunt the left winger currently at Sheff Wed is fine player as well.

Chris Brunt is that tall fella aint he? He looked ok on the ball the other night, could be worth a punt...