Club AGM Moved from Ibrox Stadium

Frankie

More money spent on a venue , when a club our size must have the capacity either at Ibrox or Murraypark to hold this FFS

They could use the indoor pitch at Murraypark ,all that would be needed is to arrange the seating and a screen for any illustrations ,and it's roasting in there too , ( keep the coldyins happy ) :crabflute:

How much is it costing to hire the Clyde Auditorium at the SECC?

How much would it cost to use Ibrox?

In these financially austere times, isn't the cost relevant? :sherlock:

PS. How hot does it get in the SECC?

PPS. Can I complain about the heat if it's too hot?

:sherlock:

Thats what I thought too but electricity for the day, extra staff being there, concourse staff to be there etc so Ibrox wont be too cheap to have the AGM at either? Id assume the Clyde Auditorium is cheaper or very similar to the cost of having it at Ibrox, Im sure they would think about that

Thats what I thought too but electricity for the day, extra staff being there, concourse staff to be there etc so Ibrox wont be too cheap to have the AGM at either? Id assume the Clyde Auditorium is cheaper or very similar to the cost of having it at Ibrox, Im sure they would think about that

There is no way that hiring a venue that we dont own is in any way more economical than holding the AGM at one of our own premises :crabflute: