Valencia Indies

Carsons Dog

the away section in mestallia from my drunken memory was right along most of the pitch(top tier)im sure it will hold more than 3,000

wander if valencia will do what seville did last season? a wee section for gers fans to go in, lets hope so anyway

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's pre man utd then I can't see what the big

difference would be now, surely all one pointers should get a ticket. How many folk are on 2points or more? Roughly?

Going by they figures it's only about 1200 folk, obviously man utd will change they stats but to what extent?

There's around 250 on each official flight.

There could be 3 flights so around 750 tickets "automatically" disappear.

If that's pre man utd then I can't see what the big

difference would be now, surely all one pointers should get a ticket. How many folk are on 2points or more? Roughly?

Going by they figures it's only about 1200 folk, obviously man utd will change they stats but to what extent?

It's 2200 as everyone went up one. Add in sponsors, players and the official flights and the allocation is filled.

I wouldn't take my passport to the match, anything can happen. It will be in my hotel (although there's every chance someone could steal it)

im on flightoptions daytrip so i need to carry mine with me :anguish: but i wont be drinking so it means i canny sell it to some dodgy looking refugee trying to get onto our benefits ladder

http://www.ticket4football.com/champions-league-tickets/5838/5857/valencia-vs-rangers-mestalla-02-november-2010-tickets.aspx that website says they are selling tickets and you can buy Rangers end ones in bulks of 10 only,anyone know if thats a legit website and that? Not that i would buy 10 tickets but just to see...

points are based on the current season PLUS the previous two seasons,(three CL games from last season plus kaunus from the previous season makes up the figure of maximum 4 points before old trafford trip).

even though i was knocked back from 17 points to four pre old trafford,your full history is still on file at ibrox and i think this is when the ballot kicks in for low allocations on away ties,hence when the bursaspor tix get sorted (APPROX 900 I THINK) then those on six points and a high previous history will be allocated first.

points are based on the current season PLUS the previous two seasons,(three CL games from last season plus kaunus from the previous season makes up the figure of maximum 4 points before old trafford trip).

even though i was knocked back from 17 points to four pre old trafford,your full history is still on file at ibrox and i think this is when the ballot kicks in for low allocations on away ties,hence when the bursaspor tix get sorted (APPROX 900 I THINK) then those on six points and a high previous history will be allocated first.

Cheers (tu)

I think I'm on 4 points with Valencia.

My hope is a lot of guys reckon Turkey is too near Xmas time and I can get a ticket, but in saying that, the way they are keeping loads back for official flights I might not have much luck.

Cheers (tu)

I think I'm on 4 points with Valencia.

My hope is a lot of guys reckon Turkey is too near Xmas time and I can get a ticket, but in saying that, the way they are keeping loads back for official flights I might not have much luck.

If the violence at Turkish league fixtures continues, that will scare a few off. :D