When Jelavic scored the winner.

Crocker isn't as "Biased" against us as you may think. In fact, through the years I've listened to him commentate on Rangers AND Celtic games, he usually seems to be more "friendly" to us than them.

Us guys who live as far away from Ibrox as it is possible to be, don't see the same angst and perceived biasedness that you guys see.

The guy can certainly be accused of not being a very good commentator, but I think he says things in general that both sets of "Old Firm" fans seem to dislike, such as at the end of the game yesterday when he said; "And Rangers go back to the top of the League, where they belong!"

Just my opinion.

PS: Walker, Nicolas et al! on the other hand are a bunch of one eyed incompetent mhank loving cunts.

I didn't hear any commentary when Jelavic scored.

I burst out of my seat and went mental. Started belting out the 'Billy Boys' and 'That's why we're champions' but then my throat was sore so I went to the fridge to get a drink and saw a can of Red Stripe Jamaican beer and downed that in the final 20 minutes or so. One of the worst beers I have ever tasted though.