Weiss look alike?

BaZa

What does the name Vladimir mean?

Vladimir, means rules the world, ruler of peace, sovereign of the people.

:D

He has that look of political dominance about him, come to think of it. :sherlock:

The "Unfortunate" thing about young Weiss is that the better he plays for us, the less chance we will ever have of getting him on a permanent deal.

He will go back to Man. City and if he can't get in to their 1st team squad will probably get sold to another EPL team for a reasonably big transfer fee.

I think our best chance would be that we can get him on another season loan, because he sure as hell would prefer that than fuck around on the fringes at Manchester, because he clearly is in his element doing the stuff for us at the moment.

After the 3rd goal yesterday, Weiss looked like a wee boy who had just opened his Christmas presents - he was absolutely delighted to be a part of the win.

Jelavic for me actually looks a wee bit shy at times, and needs tae be brought out his shell.

Both doing extremely well for us and I don't even think we've seen the best of them yet!

After the 3rd goal yesterday, Weiss looked like a wee boy who had just opened his Christmas presents - he was absolutely delighted to be a part of the win.

Jelavic for me actually looks a wee bit shy at times, and needs tae be brought out his shell.

Both doing extremely well for us and I don't even think we've seen the best of them yet!

Jelavic is playing to about 40% of his capability (if that) of what I've seen of him pre-signing for us.

Once he gets to the pace of the SPL and gets comfortable with the other players, he should really shine for us.

He's a shy boy the now, but I think that will change very soon. (tu)