Weiss look alike?

BaZa

The ears maybe.

On a side note, Weiss looks like he's enjoying playing up here.

He looked absolutely amazed yesterday. Like he can't believe what he's playing with and in front of. He looks like he is absolutely loving life at Rangers, and the support are right behind him. He's realising how big the Rangers are (tu)

He looked absolutely amazed yesterday. Like he can't believe what he's playing with and in front of. He looks like he is absolutely loving life at Rangers, and the support are right behind him. He's realising how big the Rangers are (tu)

Hopefully Jelavic realises it as well, can't help but shake the feeling he'll be off in a season or 2.

Hopefully Jelavic realises it as well, can't help but shake the feeling he'll be off in a season or 2.

He looks like he's enjoying it, realised how big we are and acknowledged us on many occassions yesterday. I'm sure he was the last man of the park yesterday, after running and applauding us.

shame its just a year for Weiss, if we done well in europe and we get our 54, do you think there would be any chance of affording to buy him next year? or will all money go towards the debt

Depends what happens, a lot can happen in a year football wise!

He looks like he's enjoying it, realised how big we are and acknowledged us on many occassions yesterday. I'm sure he was the last man of the park yesterday, after running and applauding us.

He looked fucking delighted when he scored the winner

The camera stayed on him a little longer and he was beaming from ear to ear before acknowledging the Rangers fans

Where would City play him?

I don't see why we can't get another year. He obviously loves it up here, and playing for us, so why not?

my thoughts exactly with City, but they have spent a shitload and im sure they would expect a decent sum for the lad just not sure if we could afford it or not, i wouldnt mind another years loan either tho would be 10x better if we had him on our full time books

I thought that was him, good to hear.