Caleta De Fuste, Fuerteventura

BRICKY1872

Especially for Alstone, who loves these threads. :P

Holidaying in Fuerteventura over the Valencia and Tims games. There is a bar in the resort called Flower of Scotland, advertises itself as a Scottish bar unsurprisingly, but is also listed on Bluenose Bars. Anybody been in it? I'm hoping all the tims will watch the game in the many Irish bars. Cheers. :beer1:

the boy that owns it used to drink in red lion and went on our bus a few times

im sure hes from ulster but his wife is from kinning park

Cheers mate, I could understand why they wouldn't openly advertise themselves as exclusively a Rangers bar, they have a business to run after all. Just wondered if there was a genuine Bears link. Happy days, there for 4 games. The Mrs will be pleased. :craphead:

Guest therabbitt

I was there first week of September, was in a few times, watched both Scotland and England games that were on too. The geezer from Ulster was sound too.

Yeah, been in the Flower a few times mate. It is owned by a bluenose and shows just about every bears game. It's not exclusively a Rangers pub, but it tends to be the only place where bears holidaying there drink. :21:

the boy that owns it used to drink in red lion and went on our bus a few times

im sure hes from ulster but his wife is from kinning park

Fishtank, I met him again in March in Bali!!! couldnt believe it!! I remembered him from the bus.

Guest therabbitt

all true, but watch your safety ,a glasgow man got murdered by 2 black boys outside that pub when i was there 3 year ago and watch yourself if you have a few.always dont go alone .bad for africans all carying.but great place .had good time.

Aye? I seen no trouble and only one African guy the whole week! Not a one in the pubs or out on the streets at night selling shades or anything. The whole place actually felt really safe...

Aye? I seen no trouble and only one African guy the whole week! Not a one in the pubs or out on the streets at night selling shades or anything. The whole place actually felt really safe...

hi jon here from flower of scotland bar caleta, thanks for all the nice comments i appreciate that, every match is shown here, home and away even 3pm matches at ibrox on 7 plasma screens, also entertainment every night, quizzes happy hour 9 til 10pm karaoke, we are open til 4am every morning!!! to the person who posted about the guy that was murdered, it was in the same centre yes but not outside our pub, it actually happened inside another bar downstairs from the flower of scotland, nothing to do with our bar whatsoever!!! and to anyone that wishes to holiday here you can rest assured that this is a very safe place and we look forward to seeing you here, and to stewart from kinning park i will be in valencia and hope to see you for a pint big man! p.s tunes on before every match and after, WATP!!!

Guest therabbitt

hi jon here from flower of scotland bar caleta, thanks for all the nice comments i appreciate that, every match is shown here, home and away even 3pm matches at ibrox on 7 plasma screens, also entertainment every night, quizzes happy hour 9 til 10pm karaoke, we are open til 4am every morning!!! to the person who posted about the guy that was murdered, it was in the same centre yes but not outside our pub, it actually happened inside another bar downstairs from the flower of scotland, nothing to do with our bar whatsoever!!! and to anyone that wishes to holiday here you can rest assured that this is a very safe place and we look forward to seeing you here, and to stewart from kinning park i will be in valencia and hope to see you for a pint big man! p.s tunes on before every match and after, WATP!!!

Alright Jon! I had a cracking holiday in Caleta and really enjoyed the bar. Was there first week of September for the two Scotland games, had a brief blether with you if I recall. I think you thought I was from N. Ireland - although the all inclusive at Costa Caleta did lead to a week of foggy memory.

Keep up the good work lad (tu)

hows it going mate , met you and the father in law in barca and osasuna?

hope your not gonna be arguing with any local taxi drivers in valencia :wink:

Alright Jon! I had a cracking holiday in Caleta and really enjoyed the bar. Was there first week of September for the two Scotland games, had a brief blether with you if I recall. I think you thought I was from N. Ireland - although the all inclusive at Costa Caleta did lead to a week of foggy memory.

Keep up the good work lad (tu)

Ah so I am not the only one to have though you had an Ulster twang to your voice :pipe:

You've sold it to me big man. I arrive in Fuerteventura a week tomorrow, there for 2 weeks so I'll be in for a few games, starting with Motherwell. Will be popping in on the Friday, just to familiarise myself with the area you understand. ;)

You've sold it to me big man. I arrive in Fuerteventura a week tomorrow, there for 2 weeks so I'll be in for a few games, starting with Motherwell. Will be popping in on the Friday, just to familiarise myself with the area you understand. ;)

no problem mate look forward to meeting you remember to mention who you are and the first pints on me,nice to be nice watp :beer1:

no problem mate look forward to meeting you remember to mention who you are and the first pints on me,nice to be nice watp :beer1:

Oh don't worry, if there's a free pint in it you will know who I am alright :P. Rangers tattoo on one arm, Scotland on the other and a big, bald heed.

Good to hear from you Jon!!

I will be in Benidorm for 1 night and valencia for 2 before heading back to Dubai. I will pm you my email and we can meet for a pint in Valencia.

WATP

Good to hear from you Jon!!

I will be in Benidorm for 1 night and valencia for 2 before heading back to Dubai. I will pm you my email and we can meet for a pint in Valencia.

WATP

just got your pm stuart b4 i read this will try and get you in valencia on day of the game will pm you my mobile number nearer to the time doh