Christ a thought some moaned/were paranoid...

On here.Got told by a Jungle Jim today that the only reason Scotland played a 4-6 formation was so Miller could be kept fresh for our games. :lol:

They probably believe it as well. Is there a more deluded bunch than that lot anywhere in the world?

On here.Got told by a Jungle Jim today that the only reason Scotland played a 4-6 formation was so Miller could be kept fresh for our games. :lol:

What do you mean some on here are paranoid? this is a little myth peddled by a couple of people on here recently that can't quite grasp the difference between defending ourselfs and being a mopey paranoid.

Oops, there goes the conspiracy!!!

lmao

The tims will say it's still a conspiracy because Levein hates tims, especially Maloney. That's why he didn't play and that sort of hatred is WORSE than keeping Miller fresh.

Or something like that :lol:

wee jim trynor was calling us paranoid the last weekend there

getting sick of hearing this bald headed fat cunt

To be honest Traynor is just a twisted bastard that hates everyone. I don't take it personally, that's just the way he is.

He seems a bully aswell the way he talks to the lassies on the BBC podcasts and football shows.

To be honest Traynor is just a twisted bastard that hates everyone. I don't take it personally, that's just the way he is.

He seems a bully aswell the way he talks to the lassies on the BBC podcasts and football shows.

allways thought of calling him telling him he a fucking fat waste lol

but i like being outside of jail lol he did get upset when a scotland fan said he wasent going on tuesdsay (go support ur country) no when there pish lol

allways thought of calling him telling him he a fucking fat waste lol

but i like being outside of jail lol he did get upset when a scotland fan said he wasent going on tuesdsay (go support ur country) no when there pish lol

Aye, I heard that :lol:

The tims will say it's still a conspiracy because Levein hates tims, especially Maloney. That's why he didn't play and that sort of hatred is WORSE than keeping Miller fresh.

Or something like that :lol:

They are the most embarrassing and offended people on the planet, they are some state! They are vermin.

I think Levein knocked back the Celtic job before the Lurgan Bigot got it. Im pretty sure of it. A story which would never be allowed to be made public.