What's the worst you've ever felt after a Rangers game?

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, he's not far off the mark. You seem to cause trouble in every thread you go in, it's like you enjoy arguing with Rangers fans over petty little things.

And another personal insult, keep them coming. If i see something i dont like, im going to say, im nobodies puppet!

Wrong, want to try again? Are you still upset because you were put in your place yesterday?

lol

Its funny, the only people i have a problem with are the ones who talk utter nonsense.

according to you that is quite a few. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

according to you that is quite a few. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Well there are thousands of members, so there are likely to be a good few who talk sh*te, unfortunately for you, your one of them.

I wouldnt worry about it, your not alone.

Oh, theres that wee green monster again, jerking himself off.

Well there are thousands of members, so there are likely to be a good few who talk sh*te, unfortunately for you, your one of them.

how do you know its a him :wanker: cant see and genitals :wanker:

I went to almost every game in the 07/08 season, excluding Europe away games.

As everyone knows, the feeling that season up till May 14 was amazing. Then the SFA and the tims had their way witht the fixtures. The country hated us for getting to the final. It was magic.

I wasn't one of the 200k fans in Manchester. I was sitting my finals at Uni and couldn't get out an exam.

I was one of the few 3k fans at Motherwell the following weekend. Loads of empty seats, I remember questioning where the 200k dissappeared too.

We drew 1-1, the result cost us the league. The motherwell fans knew it and they had a party after the match as they had a good year. Trying to get out that shitey stand whilst being taunted was terrible. I was so angry for a lot of reasons. Must have taken 10mins to get out.

Same season; castlemilk's header in the 90h min was another stomach churner. The walk back to Bridgton train station was silence.

Had an absolute hatred for Motherwell and their fans since that game.

Why is it that you think every one else's opinion is a lot of shite but your's is always right ? you'v got quite an ego on you, Sir.

"to be fair, hes not far off the mark" Speaking of someone who called me a w*nker. Not that i care, because i dont, which is why i said keep the immature insults coming.

That's not a petty insult, it's more my personal opinion :sherlock:.

Why is it that you think every one else's opinion is a lot of shite but your's is always right ? you'v got quite an ego on you, Sir.

Why did you leave out the first part? I said there are thousands of members and there are a few who talk sh*te, so how do conclude that im talking about "everyone else" when ive already made myself perfectly clear that im obviously not talking about "everybody else"?

I am not always right, only a fool would claim otherwise.

Another confused person, no ego at all.

I cant stand lies, i cant stand puppets and i cant stand those who read something and then change it to suit what they want it to say.