Poppy Day shirt

stuball

The Rangers Store tweeted that this seasons Poppy Day shirt will be available from Sunday 31st October in Megastores only!

Show your support for troops past and present whilst wearing a Rangers shirt.

I think the 3rd strip would look cracking with a big red poppy on the black - I'll probs get one if they do them.

I don't think it would be worthwhile putting a poppy on the 2nd strip though - it wouldn't be easily recognisable at all.

I haven't purchased the 3rd strip yet. I will if there is a poppy on it :drool:

I think the 3rd strip would look cracking with a big red poppy on the black - I'll probs get one if they do them.

I don't think it would be worthwhile putting a poppy on the 2nd strip though - it wouldn't be easily recognisable at all.

Exactly what I was thinking mate in regards with the 3rd top! Will definitely buy the 3rd if its got a poppy on it.

Fully agree Gaz, would look pretty fucking good. Been meaning to get the new black kit anyway and if it has the poppy on it then all the better :D