10,000 Bears in Valencia?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 2,700 official tickets and i cant see there being 7,000 with tickets for the spanish end so 10,000 is maybe a bit optimistic

Look how many we took to Barcelona when we only had 5000 official tickets, whatever no. We take it's going to be a great trip

Hope the weathers good too, it's looking like rain on Sunday in alicante

:-(

only 2,700 official tickets and i cant see there being 7,000 with tickets for the spanish end so 10,000 is maybe a bit optimistic

As i said earlier. about 3500-4k. i know im right. so there.

Am I getting carried away or is this a realistic no. for the amount of us heading for Valencia?

I'm just thinking the way we are playing at the moment, the amount of ex pats in Spain and the chance to get away from this awful weather all adds up to a very large support for what could be a night to remember!

Is anyone else flying out on Sunday and where you staying?

My flights at 7am to alicante, are most people staying in benidorm?

Would be great to start the sing songs in alicante on Sunday night, anyone know any decent pubs there?

Cheers

Watp

also on the same flight on sunday benidorm is brilliant going with the wife for 5 days but she isnt going to valencia she is staying in benidorm while i go to game , going with the one of the buses leaving from the golden last public house 20 euros return ,it will be bouncing in there all week

Am I getting carried away or is this a realistic no. for the amount of us heading for Valencia?

I'm just thinking the way we are playing at the moment, the amount of ex pats in Spain and the chance to get away from this awful weather all adds up to a very large support for what could be a night to remember!

Would be great to start the sing songs in alicante on Sunday night, anyone know any decent pubs there?

Cheers

Watp

I dont see why not,we do hav the greatest support in the world :21: hav a gd time all the bears & bearettes that are goin :21: & lets get a result :21:

bears will be arriving from every corner of the globe

will be a fair support as per

lets hope we all behave and the team gives it their best shot .we wont fail through lack of support and if its for us its for us if not there is plenty of business to be taken care of at home .

would rather have a shot in the last sixteen than a guaranteed 2 more games in the uefa cup though.

in Walter we trust .

manchester-madrid-val-ali-dublin-glasgow-10 day gig - el cheepo - wont be paying silly money for a ticket-

Cmon the gers.

also on the same flight on sunday benidorm is brilliant going with the wife for 5 days but she isnt going to valencia she is staying in benidorm while i go to game , going with the one of the buses leaving from the golden last public house 20 euros return ,it will be bouncing in there all week

3 of us leaving from manchester to benidorm. my uncles doing a sash bash gig in the golden last should be a good trip

Cheers

Watp

Just head starigtnto benidorm 9 well look around the alicante marina etc if you want to sight see ) at night it's a university more spanish than anything kinda place BUT head to benidorm you have the Ibrox Bar and the even better sash bash at the Golden Last - buses also leave from there contact my friend Liv at the GL

I come from the south a 4 hour journey and stop at alicante airport on the day - we have tickets for the bears on the bus - but please read my website about tickets and travel on the main page http://globalgers.com/ cheers any questions just email me pablo76watters@msn.com my site is GLOBALGERS

HEY bEARS

it is nice and warm through the day just now tans will be made - I come from the south way down near Torrieviejca and we have 1 bus travelling up

I had a fuull bus but a few have now dropped out so if interested my bus will start at Quesada and stop at Alicante Airport to pick up Bears and straight to Valencia - so we should be there back of 7 ish

I have tickets BUT they are for the Bus Bears only so if interested please email me pablo76watters@msn.com DYC no 1 - or call +34 663427170 no time wasters

please !

thankyou - this is sun at 5 in themorning here - so Sunday would be the best day to get in touch lads - just if your stuck

Also my mate is running 10 buses from Benidorm and sadly they dont have tickets but you should get when up there BUT please read my website main page

it is all about Valencia tickets, Policia, ultras ( Italian loyal page ) - I just thought I would put a guide to the craic up as I am a regular here not missed a Gers match

in Spain ever in my life time even went to Valencia 10 year back when we beat them !

ok enjoy the espania chicas and cervesa - the Bears are coming lol

Is it - has it changed then ? I thought we had 5500 at most away the last time ?

Dont think so? 5% is official away allocation mind. Ie travel club members, unofficial away support could make it double I suppose at certain grounds