***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Any signs of a new stadium being built yet? :happy:

Not yet,the games loading as we speak and I've made a lot of money pre-season,sold my centre half for £25,000,000 to Man City(Can't believe I got that much) so I'' enquire and let you know :sherlock:

Not yet,the games loading as we speak and I've made a lot of money pre-season,sold my centre half for £25,000,000 to Man City(Can't believe I got that much) so I'' enquire and let you know :sherlock:

Cheers mate :praise:

In my game the debt is crippling the club once again :anguish: we were only at 20m in debt before the takeover, then john greig took another loan out - back up to £32m .. :wanker:

Cheers mate :praise:

In my game the debt is crippling the club once again :anguish: we were only at 20m in debt before the takeover, then john greig took another loan out - back up to £32m .. :wanker:

John Greig is a tight arse bastard :ph34r: .

Hes my chairman aswell (td)

The feeder clubs they hit me with are :anguish: ,teams are that shit my players won't go to them :angry:

John Greig is a tight arse bastard :ph34r: .

Hes my chairman aswell (td)

The feeder clubs they hit me with are :anguish: ,teams are that shit my players won't go to them :angry:

Aye he's ridiculous! (td) He constantly invests funds in for January though :praise: Might try and not sign anyone this season for major money, and maybe next season :sherlock:

The game reflects real life so much, 4 season in, 214k over 48 months so far is getting paid back to the bank, works out at 10m+ off the debt, but it hasn't budged a bit!

And people have a cheek to say SDM was the bad one !! :sherlock::lol:

Aye he's ridiculous! (td) He constantly invests funds in for January though :praise: Might try and not sign anyone this season for major money, and maybe next season :sherlock:

The game reflects real life so much, 4 season in, 214k over 48 months so far is getting paid back to the bank, works out at 10m+ off the debt, but it hasn't budged a bit!

And people have a cheek to say SDM was the bad one !! :sherlock::lol:

I've got about 9 million left of the debt.Greig invested £25 million of his own money.I'm bored playing with Rangers now :anguish:

I've got about 9 million left of the debt.Greig invested £25 million of his own money.I'm bored playing with Rangers now :anguish:

Aye he invested a fair bit at the start, but has since went missing (td)

Getting bored with Rangers happens on every save (td) theres only so little you can do (td) The SPL doesn't help either :lol:

Aye he invested a fair bit at the start, but has since went missing (td)

Getting bored with Rangers happens on every save (td) theres only so little you can do (td) The SPL doesn't help either :lol:

I know mate,can't get any other jobs though.

Jelavic just signed for THEM :anguish:

I know mate,can't get any other jobs though.

Jelavic just signed for THEM :anguish:

Thats a bug (tu) On the current patch, teams don't offer you a job when your under contract, if they do its a very rare occasion. If your looking for a new job i suggest you resign mate. There will be plenty of jobs on offer around end of September through to November :P

Off-topic: McCullochs shots doh

On-topic: Jelavic is shit in the game i found! Sold him in January 2012, you should have nothing to worry about :D

Thats a bug (tu) On the current patch, teams don't offer you a job when your under contract, if they do its a very rare occasion. If your looking for a new job i suggest you resign mate. There will be plenty of jobs on offer around end of September through to November :P

Off-topic: McCullochs shots doh

On-topic: Jelavic is shit in the game i found! Sold him in January 2012, you should have nothing to worry about :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Edu but (tu) Resigned him there,selled him to Bayern for 4.1 million 2 seasons ago and got a new and improved Edu for free :uk:

Im going to save it then resign,keep ye posted :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Edu but (tu) Resigned him there,selled him to Bayern for 4.1 million 2 seasons ago and got a new and improved Edu for free :uk:

Im going to save it then resign,keep ye posted :lol:

Let him go on a free :ph34r::lol:

Nb mate! best of luck :clap:

Chilaxing on holiday just now :craphead:

aye, don't blame ye! just over 6 years in Govan must be a stressful time :anguish::lol:

Just got Berbatov ona trial :clap: Celtic starting there panic buying already! no trophy for 3 years and they have spent £12m by the 14th of July doh

aye, don't blame ye! just over 6 years in Govan must be a stressful time :anguish::lol:

Just got Berbatov ona trial :clap: Celtic starting there panic buying already! no trophy for 3 years and they have spent £12m by the 14th of July doh

Everytime I declare Interest i get laughed off :anguish:

Got the Scotland job though,thinking about resigning already :lol:

Everytime I declare Interest i get laughed off :anguish:

Got the Scotland job though,thinking about resigning already :lol:

Aye scotlands dire! Last year they were brilliant as time went on cause the regens were fantastic :P

Whats your manager reputation <cr> ?

In season 2018/19.

Quit as manager of Rangers,got the Everton(frustating as fuck,quit!)

Took the Bilbao job by mistake,on the brink of relegation,kept them up!

Quit again :craphead:

Got offered the Man Utd job :praise: won the community shield and super cup.Looking good so far!

In season 2018/19.

Quit as manager of Rangers,got the Everton(frustating as fuck,quit!)

Took the Bilbao job by mistake,on the brink of relegation,kept them up!

Quit again :craphead:

Got offered the Man Utd job :praise: won the community shield and super cup.Looking good so far!

I've got the Man Utd job aswell, mate. Post your team?