Graham Spiers Ridiculed by his own (Again)

Adoniram

He's more likely to be in Asda Brian, surely you should know this :pipe:

On topic and this is good news, Speirs is an ondious repulsive rhat who hates us with a passion, does very well out of the sectarianism industry and is more than happy to shit stir for his own ends regardless of facts or context. I wish bain would ban ghim from Ibrox, if i was ever in a position to do so I would.

Is he allowed by inside Ibrox again.? I remember David Murray banning him years ago.

The last time i saw him,was when there was thread on here about someone giving him a rangers scarf at an old firm game.?

And he had it with him in the press box.

Is he allowed by inside Ibrox again.? I remember David Murray banning him years ago.

The last time i saw him,was when there was thread on here about someone giving him a rangers scarf at an old firm game.?

Said he was a gers fan as a boy used to go to games but he doesnt like the songs the fans sing :wanker:

He was at the valencia game at Ibrox i seen him in the press box.

There's a recent picture of him with a Rangers scarf on sitting in Ibrox. How a man can do this and then travel to the south of France with Sellik fans and share in with their 'craick' is totally beyond me.

As someone else pointed out he's made a living our of sectarianism, enough said. He's a weed of a man. I could go on but fuck him!

I don't think people truly realise just how despised and ridiculed this cretin is among his own kind.

He is a loner with few real friends and the more we make his life uncomfortable the better.

I wish we could ignore wankers like this but he has too many powerful outlets at his disposal and sadly many fans believe very word he utters.

He is to be hounded every day of his pathetic life with no relenting and no remorse.