New Songs

Papac 5 x

after the scum have hijacked discoland was thinking that we could use toy town as a song for jelavic , used to go to silver n when vance played the main beat there was a pause after and ppl wld shout here we go again , was thinkin we could sing the beat then shout nica jelavic , goin to try and add a video from silver give use a better idea. think it wld be a good 1 to do after he scored as we cld all go nuts while singing it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2iKRedjLY

goin to get it goin on my supporters bus let me know what you think ?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye mate defo sound like a goer to me ibrox is utter pish these days and away games are goin the same way! Th t*rriers r startin new songs n IMO hav always sang what they like n nt gave a fuck we need to do the same and start fuckin singin an new songs to me are needed because " everytime we score a goal sing the sash n Derrys walls" is as pathetic as the cunts that sing it duh duh duh duh

Aye mate defo sound like a goer to me ibrox is utter pish these days and away games are goin the same way! Th t*rriers r startin new songs n IMO hav always sang what they like n nt gave a fuck we need to do the same and start fuckin singin an new songs to me are needed because " everytime we score a goal sing the sash n Derrys walls" is as pathetic as the cunts that sing it duh duh duh duh

:rolleyes:

Eh?English please :rolleyes:

after the scum have hijacked discoland was thinking that we could use toy town as a song for jelavic , used to go to silver n when vance played the main beat there was a pause after and ppl wld shout here we go again , was thinkin we could sing the beat then shout nica jelavic , goin to try and add a video from silver give use a better idea. think it wld be a good 1 to do after he scored as we cld all go nuts while singing it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2iKRedjLY

goin to get it goin on my supporters bus let me know what you think ?

Make sure that wee green matchstick man isnae dancing about when you sing it. :sherlock: