Lennon Sending Off

Guest Daniel-CFC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Jake's joke can excuse that reaction tbh..

imagine if I called one of you tic fans a cathy bastard? I'd be out of here sharpish :P

but anyway, hopefully he gets a good lengthy ban.

and I;ve just realised, what the hell is Lennon making bursts into the opposition box for??  :lol:

lennon playing far forward.its crazy times :lol:

16 points. 10 straight home wins.

crazy times indeed.

long may it continue.

:lol:

imagine if I called one of you tic fans a cathy bastard? I'd be out of here sharpish :P

and I;ve just realised, what the hell is Lennon making bursts into the opposition box for??? :lol:

crazy times indeed.

long may it continue.

your a bigot :)

and I;ve just realised, what the hell is Lennon making bursts into the opposition box for??  :lol:

crazy times indeed.

long may it continue.

16?.....19...16.....................1916...... BIGOT!

ban ban ban! quick before he breathes bigot fire on us all!

and I;ve just realised, what the hell is Lennon making bursts into the opposition box for??? :lol:

crazy times indeed.

long may it continue.

calm down grumbles ;)

Guest greengrass

crazy times indeed.

long may it continue.

not that im aware of never have been ..never will be..... my comment was out of line and out of character..as i usually let the football do the talking... but that was a shocking comment from that numpty and as far is i see bigoted aswell ... as he was blatantly reffering to BJK shit wich frequently floods another rangers board i wont name.

my comment was bad yes.

but remeber who started the crap here.. i shouldnt have replied. but still i get the warning and take it on board.. he gets hee-haw.. didnt surprise me tho.tbh.

crazy times indeed.

long may it continue.

not naturally .. not by everyday life.. my comment was out of line and out of character..as i usually let the football do the talking... but that was a shocking comment from that numpty and as far is i see bigoted aswell ... as he was blatantly reffering to BJK shit wich frequently floods another rangers board i wont name.

my comment was bad yes.

but remeber who started the crap here.. i shouldnt have replied. but still i get the warning and take it on board.. he gets hee-haw.. didnt surprise me tho.tbh.

if you dont drop this you are in pre-mod.

You fired the sectarian abuse, no-one else.

Drop it and move on.

calm down grumbles ;)

:lol: was only joking coop! just making light of some of the arguments on here. didn't actually want him banned!! :lol: B)

I know, thats what the ;) was for !!

for what its worth, I dont think it was a sending off, but I liked seeing it anyway.

That was NEVER a penalty though, all the pundits on Clyde agree with me.  :pipe:

was contact but he made a meal of it

no way was if a sending off

He wasnt going anywhere, not a penalty IMO.

You have to question whether this is the man who is fit to represent your club on the park, whether it was a sending off or not.

he is getting a bit too big for his boots to be honest but ill stand by him no matter what

Even if he tampers with children? :o

get a grip of yourself ya wee fuckin fud..comments like that. ya orange bastard.

Im raising your warn level greengrass.

Any more comments like that and its pre-mod.

what about jake dado? wasnt he out of line there

He didnt call Greengrass anything, he was out of line but didnt personally attack the poster.

Queens already said to him that its not acceptable.

Greengrass was out of line.

out of line aye i replied with anger and what i saw as deemed correct... to an absolute shocking comment initially by that idiot jake or jakey.

and were always in the wrong for taking the "bait" (tu)

he was sectarian though.im phoning the sfa and demanding a fine :rolleyes:

he reacted to jakes comment which was equaly as bad

by calling celtic cheats as a joke calling him an orange bastard is equally as bad :rolleyes:

he is getting a bit too big for his boots to be honest but ill stand by him no matter what

jakes reply:

Even if he tampers with children? :o

it was a joke.a pretty sick joke but a joke .

well thats why GG reacted the way he did

Jake....slap on the wrist

GG.......warn

jake joked.gg made a sectarian comment.i think gg's was worse

if it was a joke it was a very irresponasable one

gg was out of line for calling him that but i cant blame him for his reaction

It was a joke, as I've said and I offered an apology to to all those offended. The only apology so far.

Jake made aperfectly reasonable comment about celtic fans backing up lemon no matter what he does. As someone else pointed out anything could have been used, ie murder or rape! Tic fans will always support lennon, its just how they are with their victimisation and paranoid beliefs.

Lennon dived, didnit get what he wanted, assaulted a guy and then acted like a total d!ck to the ref and linesman as did his manager. Shameful behhaviour. then GG dishes out some personal abuse and mentions the BJK stuff when no1 else did.

and I;ve just realised, what the hell is Lennon making bursts into the opposition box for?? :lol:

The reason for Lennon making a run into the opposition box? The pitch must have a steep slope. :lol:

crazy times indeed.

long may it continue.

not that im aware of never have been ..never will be..... my comment was out of line and out of character..as i usually let the football do the talking... but that was a shocking comment from that numpty and as far is i see bigoted aswell ... as he was blatantly reffering to BJK shit wich frequently floods another rangers board i wont name.

my comment was bad yes.

Stop trying to worm out of your bigotry. And stop trying to paint a sick joke as bigoted.

I'm still the only one who's apologised for what I posted. <bubblepipe>

Jake made aperfectly reasonable comment about celtic fans backing up lemon no matter what he does. As someone else pointed out anything could have been used, ie murder or rape! Tic fans will always support lennon, its just how they are with their victimisation and paranoid beliefs.

Lennon dived, didnit get what he wanted, assaulted a guy and then acted like a total d!ck to the ref and linesman as did his manager. Shameful behhaviour. then GG dishes out some personal abuse and mentions the BJK stuff when no1 else did.

hoff you and i know jake was reffering to the "BJK" thing

Bull, can you read ppls minds?? What has lennon got to do with BJK?? His point was that celtic fans would stick up for him no matter what. He could have used any crime. It was you and GG that ASSUMED that.

Guest greengrass

It was a joke, as I've said and I offered an apology to to all those offended. The only apology so far.

i apologised in earlier post .. about replying..to you...

so incase you missed it the first time.. i am sorry for replying to your quite sickening comments Jake what you deemed as a "Joke". ... in a bigoted manner.

wont happen again..

Anyway back on topic lads:

He was on the way down when he made contact. It was never a penalty.

As for the after math, it all looks pretty childish and hilarious since Celtic will get hammered from the SFA. I would be surprised with a 5 or 6 game ban for Lemmon.

Strachan will be in trouble as well.

Gravesons goal was a handball ;)

Falkirk run rings round that mhob today.

Bull, can you read ppls minds?? What has lennon got to do with BJK?? His point was that celtic fans would stick up for him no matter what. He could have used any crime. It was you and GG that ASSUMED that.

even if he buggered children was his reply (tu) i think he was and has admited to it

wwhere did he admit to it?? You are making things up, Jake apologised about making a reference to child abuse, and quite rightly so. It was a joke.

I dont see where exactly he mentioned BJK, maybe I am missing something that you could point out?? Seems that only the celtic fans can see what he was meaning.

You took the words right out of my mouth. It was indeed to highlight the fact the tims just cannot or will not slate behaviour that deems slating. The victimisation part of their brain kicks into overdrive looking for the most tenuous link to anything.

As for the BJK thing, he did. He's the one who made Torbett leave the club. At least he acted.

i apologised in earlier post .. about replying..to you...

so incase you missed it the first time.. i am sorry for replying to your quite sickening comments Jake what you deemed as a "Joke". ... in a bigoted manner.

wont happen again..

Apology accepted.

even if he buggered children was his reply (tu) i think he was and has admited to it

wwhere did he admit to it?? You are making things up, Jake apologised about making a reference to child abuse, and quite rightly so. It was a joke.

I dont see where exactly he mentioned BJK, maybe I am missing something that you could point out?? Seems that only the celtic fans can see what he was meaning.

for the sake of an argument ill leave it here but you and i both know what that comment was in reference to. i understand why you would back him up

I can quite honestly say on my 2 year old sons life that was not in my mind when I posted that. Whether you accept that or not matters not a jot to me.

for the sake of an argument ill leave it here but you and i both know what that comment was in reference to. i understand why you would back him up

I can quite honestly say on my 2 year old sons life that was not in my mind when I posted that. Whether you accept that or not matters not a jot to me.

funny how only the tims dnt believe you mate.