Is it just me?!

Canuckbear089

or are any of you ex-pats or aussies sick of not having anyone to have a good sing-song with?

Nobody over here knows any of the Rangers songs :rolleyes:

For example, tonight I had to walk home from the bar and I had to resort to giving the Billy Boys and Derry's walls full blast on the way.

The whole time I had to look around to make sure nobody was walking anywhere in sight to make sure I looked sane :lol:

God Bless the RANGERS!. :clap:

:thumbup:

or are any of you ex-pats or aussies sick of not having anyone to have a good sing-song with?

For example, tonight I had to walk home from the bar and I had to resort to giving the Billy Boys and Derry's walls full blast on the way.

The whole time I had to look around to make sure nobody was walking anywhere in sight to make sure I looked sane :lol:

Keep up the missionary work mate, spread the word and all the best :thumbup:

yeah must admit sitting in my lounge room at 12.000 midnight alone wathing the gers on setanta is not really atmosphere. Thats why when the boys came out here in July standing with all the other bears belting out BB and the Bouncy etc was absolute magic. WATP.

As a fully fledged member of the Oz Branch of Establishment, you mission is to teach the way of the Rangers.

From your report i applaud your work, but you must recruit, recruit, recruit.

One day your one man band will be a brotherhood of loyal Rangers men having a right good auld SASH BASH walking home.

Keep up the good work agent :clap::21::uk:

As a fully fledged member of the OzCanadian Branch of Establishment, you mission is to teach the way of the Rangers.

One day your one man band will be a brotherhood of loyal Rangers men having a right good auld SASH BASH walking home.

;)

yeah must admit, I work till 8pm and i pvr Euro games on Setanta. When i come home. All family members leave me alone in the TV room. I turn the volume to 98 and sing to myself. Wife calls it embarassing but she is Canadian and doesn't understand. Oh yeah. Im Canadian too.

As a fully fledged member of the Oz Branch of Establishment, you mission is to teach the way of the Rangers.

:21: