Remember this?

delamonty

It was 6.05pm.

Anyway, I was at this game and the Celtic support were absolutely disgraceful. Yet it continually gets referred to as the 'Oldfirm shame game'.

I know it's pathetic. I can't remember one thing WE actually did wrong in that match. Oh yeah, we had the audacity to rip them a new arse.

Celtic got a 50,000 fine, it is still the largest fine handed out in British football I think. It took them ages to hand it out though, it wasn't until the August when it was decided what the fine would be.

Can't quite remember that, but even so, 50,000 thats peanuts. Unless there is some kind of legal limit to which clubs can be fined. Should have had their shithole closed for a season and docked 20 points.

They got away with it, no fans were banned or arrested that i can recall and the whole disgraceful saga was quickly swept under the Catholic carpet of Scotlands shameful media.

Some d*ck fell off the top tier of the BJK stand too right on top of the fans below!! :lol:

Celtic are what Celtic are, SCUM!

I wonder if they still looking for the ned who smashed Nando Ricksen with a lighter during another shameful incident at the San Giro?

Did we actually win the league at Parkhead?

Celtic are what Celtic are,Scum

ye canny beat that for a quote. :praise:

Did we win the leauge at the piggery Goat? Who knows .......You decide!

Did The Rangers do The Huddle, or was that another game?

Just read Redmunds post and it seems it was the Huddle game. :craphead:

Klos was brilliant that day, what a fukin keeper he was.

Neil McCann :sherlock: Conspiracy

The Hammer . :lol:

6pm kick off`s should be the fukin norm, but naw the Vermin canny stay sober that long.

Imagine falling off the top tier............ shite hole stadium or what?

Definitely, yes. That's what caused the deluge of plastic seating.

Ah, it's all coming back to me. Remember Stephane Mahé? What a fucking fanny.

i remember him well greeting when he got sent off ha ha

Rod Wallace got sent off as well I think.. but he wasnt greetin like Mahe lol

aye and so did riseth or woteva hes called for the tims.a great day all round and the tims at there usual when they dont get things there own way.

What a match. OF shame game my arse, let viewers watch and decide who the blame lies with. Loved McCann, absolutely first rate player for us. Great pass by Wallace to set up his first, and his second was a joy to behold. Also was so delighted to see Hendry in that Light Blue jersey, though I really wish we could have nabbed him earlier in his career. My major grouse with Advocaat to this day is the way Braveheart got treated by him.