Sporting Braga V Arsenal

Broxi1872

Felipe, Miguel Garcia, Moises, Rodriguez, Echiejile, Vandinho, Leandro Salino, Alan, Aguiar, Matheus, Lima. Subs: Artur Moraes, Mossoro, Madrid, Silvio, Hugo Viana, Anibal, Elton

Fabianski, Eboue, Squillaci, Djourou, Gibbs, Walcott, Denilson, Wilshere, Rosicky, Fabregas, Bendtner. Subs: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Nasri, Vela, Song, Chamakh

Wenger: "Our players were kicked off the park."

Honestly, away and throw shite at yourself Wenger. Arsenal are as bad as Celtic, are they ever beaten fairly? It's always someone else's fault.

Pull the other one you moaning French bastard.

Wenger: "Our players were kicked off the park."

Honestly, away and throw shite at yourself Wenger. Arsenal are as bad as Celtic, are they ever beaten fairly? It's always someone else's fault.

Pull the other one you moaning French bastard.

One of the many reason's why I cannot stand Arsene Wenger or Arsenal. The man is a fcuking loser.

Can't stand Wenger!

I only saw a picture of it but that tackle Fabregas made against Wolves looked like a bad one to me yet Wenger comes out and said he didn't mean it. I wonder if he would have had the same reaction if Karl Henry made that tackle?

Sorry, that's a load of balls.

Arsene Wenger IS Arsenal. The club will undergo a complete overhaul the day he leaves.

Oh really? There i was thinking the club was around donkey years before Wenger even turned up at the front door. Wenger has built the Emirates and done a lot of great work but a lot of the things going on at the moment in the club are all down to Wenger.

I don't know what he moans about. Some of the tackles from Alex Song, Jack Wilshere, Emmanuel Eboue, Laurent Koscienly (sp), Cesc Fabregas... have been ridiculous. His men can give it out but they cannot take it.

Their manager would fit in their nicely. A horrible, bitter, undignified, mope...

Meh.

Comparing Arsenal to Celtic is laughable THOUGH Arsenal, one of the most well respected english clubs in the world, a club with great tradition and a club which is always respectful to our war dead.