Kyle Hutton to start tonight

CraigR#10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How? He will just be dropped next week, he only has to look at Fleck.

Because i dont think if he plays well he will feel unhappy as that will be silly, thats why i feel this could be great for his confidence. If he knows he can come threw this playing well against one of the best teams in europe then it can do alot for the young mans game. IMO Anyway

Because i dont think if he plays well he will feel unhappy as that will be silly, thats why i feel this could be great for his confidence. If he knows he can come threw this playing well against one of the best teams in europe then it can do alot for the young mans game. IMO Anyway

Your spot on, but if it was me and i done well then got dropped next week, i would be devastated, what else can the lad do? Hes more of a midfielder than Big Lee and Kyle knows while Walter is here, Lee will always get a game before him, no matter how well he plays.

(tu)

i agree mate, but even if he does get dropped after tonight, he will still know that if he can do it vs Utd then he can come in for an SPL Game and do it. This could just push his chances of first team football to the next level just like what happened with Wilson.

i agree mate, but even if he does get dropped after tonight, he will still know that if he can do it vs Utd then he can come in for an SPL Game and do it. This could just push his chances of first team football to the next level just like what happened with Wilson.

(tu)

Hope yer right Stu