I never felt more like singing the blues when rangers..

Puff candy

We've had McInnes, Butcher and now Wilkins put forward for positions at Ibrox when (Sir) Walter retires.

I've said it from the start and I still remain the same - McCoist, McDowall and Durrant. If nothing else, They deserve it and in my humble opinion - They've earned it!

We've had McInnes, Butcher and now Wilkins put forward for positions at Ibrox when (Sir) Walter retires.

I've said it from the start and I still remain the same - McCoist, McDowall and Durrant. If nothing else, They deserve it and in my humble opinion - They've earned it!

I just thinking about a fresh approach and he got all the quality and attributes to take us foward WITH ally

I just thinking about a fresh approach and he got all the quality and attributes to take us foward WITH ally

We don't know yet what the combination of McCoist, McDowall and Durrant will offer and on this basis, I think we should stick with them.

Listen, Ally was a legend as a player at our Club, the LAST thing he will want is to be a failure as a manager.

I'm sure these three guys can take us forward with hopfully, that 'fresh approach' you speak of.

Aye because Chelsea are renowned for signing cheap English bargains

So because Chelsea buy big means ray can't spot a player ? Chelsea have brought more youth through over the years than us , with all there money ! Walter doesn't play youth . I just think ray would be a good person to have on board