Just bought Gran Turismo

FlippinEck

And my PS3 is fucking goosed, no lights on the front or anything, was playing fifa aswell earlier...

Fuck my life.

That is piss mate hope u get it sorted (tu) is ur ps3 not powering up at all?i went thru 4of the old 360's red light bollox & my mates had 2ps3's that fucked up <cr>

That is piss mate hope u get it sorted (tu) is ur ps3 not powering up at all?i went thru 4of the old 360's red light bollox & my mates had 2ps3's that fucked up <cr>

Nah, there is no standby light on the front which is usually red... the annoying thing is ive barely played it that much the last couple of weeks as Ive got COD for the 360. Was playing FIFA earlier and it all switched off fine, come back from Tesco with GT and it wont go on... tried switching the fuse on the plug to no avail... Bought this slim ps3 last september aswell. My original ps3 (one of the older versions) knacked a couple months after warranty and I got charged £140 or so for a refurbished console, plus I never got my fucking game back that was stuck inside... I ll no be happy if they expect me to fork out again, I ll tell them to stick it and stick with my 360

Nah, there is no standby light on the front which is usually red... the annoying thing is ive barely played it that much the last couple of weeks as Ive got COD for the 360. Was playing FIFA earlier and it all switched off fine, come back from Tesco with GT and it wont go on... tried switching the fuse on the plug to no avail... Bought this slim ps3 last september aswell. My original ps3 (one of the older versions) knacked a couple months after warranty and I got charged £140 or so for a refurbished console, plus I never got my fucking game back that was stuck inside... I ll no be happy if they expect me to fork out again, I ll tell them to stick it and stick with my 360

That is shit maybe they'll be sum guys on here clued up on wot the fault may be,They dont make consoles like they used too they seem to fuck up quite easily as i said i went thru 4 of the older 360's then i gotta bit of luck as won a ps3 which so far still works and recently got the new slimline 360 & ive took the cover with this just incase as i still get nightmares about my last 360's lol my mate has went thru acouple ps3's he was same as u had to fork out alot£££ for repairs its a joke,im sure i seen sumthin on watchdog or sumthin about the sales of goods act where ur ps3/360 etc should work for think its 5 years otherwise it was deemed faulty wen they sold u it but its alot of letter writing/hassle etc but the ppl did actually get new consoles in the end mite be worth lookin into,anyways gd luck gettin it sorted mate :crabflute:

I don't know anyone personally that has had RROD or YROD..The only problem iv had with my xbox was a launch one that started scratching all my disks...was a cheap repair as just got a new disk drive and then traded it in for a slim one.

Honestly don't know what use are doing if you are going through 4 :anguish:

I don't know anyone personally that has had RROD or YROD..The only problem iv had with my xbox was a launch one that started scratching all my disks...was a cheap repair as just got a new disk drive and then traded it in for a slim one.

Honestly don't know what use are doing if you are going through 4 :anguish:

Tell me about it lol :BELM: Wasnt doin nothin out of the ordinary hardly played them tbh & they overheat got the red light shite but as i say that was the very 1st xbox'360s got new slim1 and ps3 still fine (tu)