Absolute Pants

achaleven

There you go. That lot were there for the taking. what do we do. back off back off... Ballocks, roll on McCoist, same old Walter. Don't listen to that ballocks in the Sun today, Marsielles etc etc. that team was average and nowhere near CL final etc etc. Gutted .... again...

I thought everyone would of been happy to see the young guns getting a place in the team. The Rangers team is running on empty ATM with a small squad and injuries. I believe there is a lot more to come from Rangers this season and a decent run in the eufa cup could happen with a few signings in January. And i believe the lg is in the bag this season. People shouldn't be so down, in my eyes its been a good season so far considering the circumstances at Ibrox.

WATP.

There you go. That lot were there for the taking. what do we do. back off back off... Ballocks, roll on McCoist, same old Walter. Don't listen to that ballocks in the Sun today, Marsielles etc etc. that team was average and nowhere near CL final etc etc. Gutted .... again...

Apart from the fact they were near the Champions League final.

I agree that Bursa were there for the taking.

Felt Whittaker was played in a terrible position. He's a winger naturally, and not that good as a defender at the best of times at right back anyway.

Would've been happier with Cole in there, at the very minnimum a proper centre half.

i know he is coming back from a long lay off but how unmobile did beattie look tonight.

should of had the 3 pts in the bag and then be seeded in the draw on the 17th december,

really gutted even though we got an away draw in the champs league.

If your not happy the doors open