Weiss on the left

Watson94

I think Weiss is a great player but it's really starting to annoy me that he's always playing on the left when you can see that he isnt comfortable on his left foot as he is always cutting in onto his right foot. Didn't he come on against Hibs on the right of midfield ? He destroyed the Hibs defence that day ! How can't Ally or Walter see this ?

I thought today would have been perfect for him to play on the right, with Edu and Lafferty out.

That meant that Davis could play in midfield with McCulloch, Weiss and Naismith/Wylde/Fleck on the wings, and Miller and whoever up front.

Was really disappointed to see that it wasn't set up anything like that. I think it's unfair to shift blame on Weiss, considering is game consists of putting it on his right foot when he's out on the left, and defenders become aware.

I thought today would have been perfect for him to play on the right, with Edu and Lafferty out.

That meant that Davis could play in midfield with McCulloch, Weiss and Naismith/Wylde/Fleck on the wings, and Miller and whoever up front.

Was really disappointed to see that it wasn't set up anything like that. I think it's unfair to shift blame on Weiss, considering is game consists of putting it on his right foot when he's out on the left, and defenders become aware.

Aye , it really is unfair on the blame Weiss gets sometimes because he's the type of player that gets down the outside the wing , takes it by a few and crosses it in for Miller , Beattie etc without haveing to cut in all the time.

Yous saw his twitter?

He says he needs to play better and it was his fault, which I don't agree with. Think he's a really talented player but is wasted on the left. It's a shame, really.

Just seen that a minute ago mate , being a tad harsh on himself and you are right , he's totally wasted on the left :(

Didn't matter where he played today, his attitude was not acceptable.

He should be played on the right, but if he's going to put in performances like that, then he doesn't even deserve to start.