Any Bad Songs At The Game

minstral

I think Minstral is right here. I have little to no recollection of debating the rights and wrongs of our songs and (largely) protestant culture prior to the internet being so widely available. Certainly no equivalent of the stereotyped, modern-day forum hand-wringer as we know it now.

Strange, eh? We lost the bear vs bear terracing battles and gained bear vs bear flame wars.

The Internet gives people a platform which attending a game doesn't. I think we/they always existed but had no voice.

However, I dont see where he gets the 'handwringers would sell the club down the river' chat from.

My own 2 cents.

For me. I do sing and have done so since I was knee high and learned the words.

I am only 23 but have started to succumb to 'Outsider Pressure' and do at times wait a second to start singing or have a quick glance to see who is around or watching.

Now I understand and appreciate each persons views and for TWB it does take a lot to come on here and share his own views knowing the abuse he will receive from others. However there also is the issue if he has a problem we are told to report people on it. A vile thing to report your own I know, and one I think he would never do.

At the moment we have been constantly hounded as the bad ones in this PC State.

If the club itself will not stand up and defend us, then why can't we as an online Community take a stand and do it instead. It can't be hard to gather evidence for other clubs issues to try and attempt to achieve a more balanced view from the SFA, Media and other outlets.

On the train back on Saturday a boy was talking to his old man about TBB and what if it came to the SFA fining us.

Would the fans responsible take it in their own hands and pay this?

What would happen IF we got a points penalty?

I understand we have a Proud Tradition and should never lose them routes, but without it I still feel our club can be a vibrant community club that still continue it's standing as a Worldwide club.

some very good points.

of course the fans will never orgonise anything they will just bleet about the club doing it. even thought the club are trying to stop the singing.

Took this link from ££ guy said billy boys not banned, and saying it was banned by uefa, was made up by Murray, can't find anywhere in the link that it is banned, getting confusing. Guy also says that no one can produce official uefa docs banning billy boys, because none exist. Threads were chopped don't know why.

http://tinyurl.com/22v45ye

Took this link from ££ guy said billy boys not banned, and saying it was banned by uefa, was made up by Murray, can't find anywhere in the link that it is banned, getting confusing. Guy also says that no one can produce official uefa docs banning billy boys, because none exist. Threads were chopped don't know why.

http://tinyurl.com/22v45ye

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/matchorganisation/disciplinary/news/newsid=424237.html#rangers+appeal+upheld

there is the follow up to that decison.

threads are being chopped because its paranoid nonsense with not one jot of evidence to back it up.

and from that link

Future directives

In addition, the Appeals Body will combine the disciplinary measures with directives safeguarding the correct execution of the judgement. The directives themselves will be communicated to Rangers along with the full written grounds for the disciplinary decision.

this is what murray comunicated to the fans ie weve fined you for singing the billy boys now its banned.

Gunslinger you seem to get yourself tied in knots and worked up about this far too much, the only competition we have been punishd for it was the CL yet we sung it in Valencia and Manchester ,not sure about Bursa, and fuck all happened

End of the day the singing wont stop and theres nothing you can do or the SFA/SPL whoever it may be

One thing we can be sure of is that the mhanks and Odious Creep (OC) will be working overtime to see us getting our fingers rapped for something, even if it's only farting in their general direction.

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/matchorganisation/disciplinary/news/newsid=424237.html#rangers+appeal+upheld

there is the follow up to that decison.

threads are being chopped because its paranoid nonsense with not one jot of evidence to back it up.

I got there from the various links on the main page, can you direct me to the passage that states the BB's is banned, try as I might I can't find it, by that I mean the official uefa passage banning the BB's.

Why will UEFA not answer any of the letters that fans have written to them about the song being banned.

perhaps all the people saying they have written letters are at it.

perhaps uefa dont give a fuck.

but untill one gets an answer saying it isnt banned their will remain no prrof what so ever it isnt.

I got there from the various links on the main page, can you direct me to the passage that states the BB's is banned, try as I might I can't find it, by that I mean the official uefa passage banning the BB's.

that was supplied directly to rangers.

Future directives

In addition, the Appeals Body will combine the disciplinary measures with directives safeguarding the correct execution of the judgement. The directives themselves will be communicated to Rangers along with the full written grounds for the disciplinary decision.

can you supply me with any evidence it wasnt

Gunslinger you seem to get yourself tied in knots and worked up about this far too much, the only competition we have been punishd for it was the CL yet we sung it in Valencia and Manchester ,not sure about Bursa, and fuck all happened

End of the day the singing wont stop and theres nothing you can do or the SFA/SPL whoever it may be

the spl can throw us out the league if they want.

that was supplied directly to rangers.

Future directives

can you supply me with any evidence it wasnt

That's impossible. You can't prove a negative just like that. It's the same as saying "prove to me God doesn't exist" or something? <cr>

That's impossible. You can't prove a negative just like that. It's the same as saying "prove to me God doesn't exist" or something? <cr>

thats not true.

i can prove its not light outside easily.

if uefa had aswered any of these supposed letters in the negative that would be proof.

if someone had choke slamed murray at the meating and stolen the uefa headed paper and it turned out to be their half time drinks order that would be proof.