Swedish international target

papaguy51

Since Wattie wasn't (aye aye) looking at David Healy earlier this week, what Swede do you think he was looking at?

They had a decent starting 11, I'd be happy with any of their players.

Sweden: Isaksson, Nilsson, Mellberg (Majstorovic 69), Hansson, Edman, Alexandersson (Wilhelmsson 61), Andersson, Svensson (Kallstrom 45), Ljungberg, Ibrahimovic, Elmander.

Subs Not Used: Shaaban, Von Schlebrugge, Bakircioglu, Rosenberg.

watching willhelmson in the world cup and he looked pretty good and now hes on loan at roma and they have the option to buy him for 3million euros. bargain imo. kind of player we should be looking at

watching willhelmson in the world cup and he looked pretty good and now hes on loan at roma and they have the option to buy him for 3million euros. bargain imo. kind of player we should be looking at

Hes a great player better option than that wee arse Chris Burke and if hes available for 3million Euros then he would certainly be worth it

Spot on bro. Wilhemsson is the one I'd take big time. So to speak. I think he's an excellent player - if we signed him I'd be over the f*ckin' mooon.

Guest therabbitt
I wish it was Kallstrom , Elmander or Issakson, But knowing our lucking it will be Hansson as suggested by some people on here last night.

In the press conference, Walter said he is not interested in signing David Healy.

Just listened to the press conference on BBC, didnt say he wasnt interested at all, said to the press they could speculate all they want. After what the tic have been at with their transfer policy I dont blame him for keeping his cards close to his chest