Bus to Lisbon from Albuifeira(Faro)

BigNeil65

Hi guys Im new to RMF but some of you will know me from Istanbul/Bursa.

Following on from our myself and Cosmoger's buses to Bursa from Istanbul to Bursa we are running another one from Albuifeira to Lisbon and back on matchday. We are looking to leave at approx. 11 am and the journey time will be around 2 hours and 40 mins. PM myself or cosmoger if interested in booking a place or if you require more information.

WATP

Big Neil

cheers mate! (tu) does that mean u are in? :P

Doubtful mate. I'm waiting on my old man getting back to me if he's coming, he loves Lisbon, if not then the Sport Options day trip I reckon.

Things can change, but that's what I'm leaning towards just now. But I'd reccomend you and Cosmoger's buses to anyone (tu)

I went on the Bursa Bus and it was brilliantly organised.

Unfortunately I won't be taking this option on this occasion.

I'm taking the train Faro-Lisbon for about £30 and meeting up, and staying with, 2 mates in Lisbon.

Good luck with this bus though and I hope you get the numbers to be able to run it.

• 2 weeks later...

Still plenty spaces available. Sorting out the final wee details for the meet in Albuifeira - Matt's Bar on the main strip - complete with it's own mechanical bull!

Hi mate three of us looking to get bus up to Lisbon from Albuifera. Sent you e mail through youre site.Cheers.

Still a few spaces left! PM me for details or check out http://rangersaway.webs.com

Matt's Bar in Albuifeira will be the location of our bash from 1 pm till late on the Wednesday. For those that were in Bucharest Valencia, Istanbul or Bursa you will know that these are decent meets!

WATP!

http://tinyurl.com/rangersawayfacebook

• 5 weeks later...