Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

He never said Rangers and Celtic have nothing to do with religion, he says they shouldn't have.

Stop trying twist the fellas words i knew what he meant and id say nearly the whole forum knew what he meant.

Shit stirer you at times. :angry:

Stop trying twist the fellas words i knew what he meant and id say nearly the whole forum knew what he meant.

Shit stirer you at times. :angry:

How is that shit stirring ? Where did he say Rangers and celtic had nothing to do with religion ? Feel free to show me.

How is that shit stirring ? Where did he say Rangers and celtic had nothing to do with religion ? Feel free to show me.

You must not have read his post right then go back and read the part where he says

"Religion doesn't influence anything at Ibrox"

Read the post right and you will pick up on the rest. :rolleyes:

Aye, but Mick Jones is involved with it....which lends it some credibility.

I cant believe people have a problem with Celtic playing that song, either they misunderstand the lyrics or just go through life perpetually offended.

Or both.

So its not okay for rangers fans to interpret lyrics in such a way but it is for celtic fans when it comes to the billy boys? again you defend them :rolleyes:

You must not have read his post right then go back and read the part where he says

"Religion doesn't influence anything at Ibrox"

Read the post right and you will pick up on the rest. :rolleyes:

And he's right, it doesn't, he made it obvious what he meant after he said that. Again, he didn't say religion has nothing to do with Rangers and celtic, he said religion doesn't affect Walter's team selection, which it doesn't, and it doesn't affect transfer's, because it doesn't. What part are you not understanding ?

Aye, but Mick Jones is involved with it....which lends it some credibility.

I cant believe people have a problem with Celtic playing that song, either they misunderstand the lyrics or just go through life perpetually offended.

Or both.

I totally agree with you - I suppose that makes me an intelectual (wannabe) with timmy dispositions and no taste in music ; that takes the 'moral highground' (which, when used, was meant as an insult), as well! :sherlock:

Ive read through this post a number of times now and it seems some posters are very very subjective in their opinions and fail to see where others are coming from.

OMG the Irony of this statement at the begining of your latest diatribe is .. astounding. :lol:

No its not unique to Rangers fans and I have never suggested it was.

But the Protestant belief system has been the system of values of this club for many many years, probably since inception. It is a system which has served this club admirably.

You in your opening post have suggested that with maturity you have mellowed and gone as far to suggest that they are the same as us...

They are not the same as us, and I am thankful for that.

Our club never turned a blind eye or allowed child abuse to continue unchallenged.

Our club has never pretended to express mock indignation at the singing of their fans.

Our club has never used a player's premature death as an excuse to postpone a match.

Our club has sought to eradicate sectarianism within our support not sought to deny its existence, or politicise it.

Our support has never brought shame to our country by disrespecting the brave young men and women who defend these shores.

Our club has not tried to suggest ever that Celtic were receiving preferential treatment.

Our club has never sought to blame others for our own failings, whether that be the integrity of match officials or the professional integrity of other teams.

So I would beg to differ with your opening assertion.

twb point is fair enough. the vast majority of there fans are decent hard working blokes with similar belief systems as us.

there club is a blot on the landscape and i hate them more than ever now lawell is running the shop hes a vile reprebate but there fans on the whle are just normal people with familys etc.

as i have said the catholic church teaches from esentially the same bible and teaches decency, honesty etc.

sure the church its self is all wrong in so many ways but we need to seperate the catholic church from catholics and celtc from celtc fans.

twb point is fair enough. the vast majority of there fans are decent hard working blokes with similar belief systems as us.

there club is a blot on the landscape and i hate them more than ever now lawell is running the shop hes a vile reprebate but there fans on the whle are just normal people with familys etc.

as i have said the catholic church teaches from esentially the same bible and teaches decency, honesty etc.

sure the church its self is all wrong in so many ways but we need to seperate the catholic church from catholics and celtc from celtc fans.

Its not the same Bible they only preach the old testament and have different belief systems altogether like the virgin mary gets

worshiped more than God and so on.

How can you seperate the Catholic church from 666fc thats impossible son with their religion thats why being a protestant is the

freest religion in the world.

I will explain did it ever cross your mind why Catholism is involved with school teaching?

brainwashing them from a young age thats

something the Nazis done with the Hitler youth and so on but with Catholism its to take over their lifes at a young age also so

it gives them the power of infulance over everyday things such as 666fc did you not see this happening recently when the Catholic

church stood out and went to the SFA on 666fc behalve to call for Dallas head and a number of other things to do with referees and

666fc.

So don't come on here and say we need to seperate something thats actually part of it.

Its not the same Bible they only preach the old testament and have different belief systems altogether like the virgin mary gets

How can you seperate the Catholic church from 666fc thats impossible son with their religion thats why being a protestant is the

I will explain did it ever cross your mind why Catholism is involved with school teaching?

something the Nazis done with the Hitler youth and so on but with Catholism its to take over their lifes at a young age also so

it gives them the power of infulance over everyday things such as 666fc did you not see this happening recently when the Catholic

church stood out and went to the SFA on 666fc behalve to call for Dallas head and a number of other things to do with referees and

666fc.

So don't come on here and say we need to seperate something thats actually part of it.

yeah you know nothing about the catholic religion.

666fc.

yeah that old testament is full of the virgin mary <cr>

sorry about this mate but i loled so much i have to coment.

yeah that old testament is full of the virgin mary <cr>

sorry about this mate but i loled so much i have to coment.

Well its only the one testament they preach New or Old i don't know but you got the point.

Another good point is 666fc were formed by the Catholic church also.

Well its only the one testament they preach New or Old i don't know but you got the point.

Another good point is 666fc were formed by the Catholic church also.

it was formed by catholics not by the church

and to all intents and purposes the protestant church was formed by catholics.

you clearly have no idea of what goes on in chapels but as i say i could writhe you tens of thouseands of words on what they do wrong but the core message is still on ef love and peace and very very similar to the protestant one. the only real differences are how they worship not what they belive.

they sing the same songs they esentially use the same bible they preach the ten commandments.

i believe the catholic bible has a couple of extra chapters

indeed it does

http://www.twopaths.com/faq_bibles.htm

it was formed by catholics not by the church

and to all intents and purposes the protestant church was formed by catholics.

you clearly have no idea of what goes on in chapels but as i say i could writhe you tens of thouseands of words on what they do wrong but the core message is still on ef love and peace and very very similar to the protestant one. the only real differences are how they worship not what they belive.

they sing the same songs they esentially use the same bible they preach the ten commandments.

i believe the catholic bible has a couple of extra chapters

indeed it does

http://www.twopaths.com/faq_bibles.htm

Now i have to stop you right there.

What utter tripe they preach peace balls,

Did you ever here about the Claudy Bombing or what happened during the troubles involving the IRA, Catholic church and priests?

And 666fc where formed by priests so thats the Catholic church.

And as far as i know catholics you can't sing in a Catholic church so they certainly wouldn't be singing the same hymms.

And the Choirboys are the only ones that sing and they sing in latin.

Now i have to stop you right there.

What utter tripe they preach peace balls,

Did you ever here about the Claudy Bombing or what happened during the troubles involving the IRA, Catholic church and priests?

And 666fc where formed by priests so thats the Catholic church.

And as far as i know catholics you can't sing in a Catholic church so they certainly wouldn't be singing the same hymms.

mate i get it you hate cathiolics but ffs

i have sung in chapel.

have you ever seen sister act?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8E1Om8NjEE&feature=related

you should stop talking about what goes on in chapels.

mate i get it you hate cathiolics but ffs

i have sung in chapel.

have you ever seen sister act?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8E1Om8NjEE&feature=related

you should stop talking about what goes on in chapels.

You obvisously didn't see what i wrote then only choirboys are allowed to sing and most of it is in Latin.

Catholic churchs in America are different simple.