why are they fuking about with sasa

downviewbear

wats goin on here.Why are rangers fukin about with sasa papac contract .Here is a guy who is waiting on a new contract offer and rangers still havent offered.If things go bad we could end up with with 3 key players missing.so get your finger out bain an make sure the guy gets signed up.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wats goin on here.Why are rangers fukin about with sasa papac contract .Here is a guy who is waiting on a new contract offer and rangers still havent offered.If things go bad we could end up with with 3 key players missing.so get your finger out bain an make sure the guy gets signed up.

you sound aggrieved, im sure the only ones in hysteria at these latest soundbites are ones whome believe anything they are fead, even though it is true it dont meen nowt just cause a paper or newsbite says so, im sure papac aint in hysteria at the contract situation so why should you be, deep breath and settle pettle, and if he wants too much i hope bain says go and takea flying f--k, would you just give players as they wish?

Seriosly?You class Papac as a "KEY" player.Dont think he'll be the difference between first and second!

because we are run like an amature club and a disorgonised clueless one at that,

we are a fucking mess

I dont think I have ever seen you post anything positive. :anguish:

It takes two sides for a contract to be agreed, do you really think Bain hasnt been speaking to his agent? get real

Someone posted on here in the last few days that Big Sasa (last contract) just wanted a new car?

I'm sure Sasa would say something like...

"aye ok, nae bother, I will play for the same wages, but can you throw in lunch?"

Good player. Not great, but dependable and let's not forget, he's a CB. Comes in handy.

i am currently standing up for fleck and praising ness in two seperate threads.

i post what i think.

i think we are a shambles of the park. a fucking disgrace infact.

NOTW claims he wants a deal lucrative enough to keep him here

and it was lucrative contracts before that got us into this mess we are in, players like burke etc on funny money when they are replaceable

well done the club if papac wants more than he's worth, especially as he's been shite all season

NOTW claims he wants a deal lucrative enough to keep him here

and it was lucrative contracts before that got us into this mess we are in, players like burke etc on funny money when they are replaceable

well done the club if papac wants more than he's worth, especially as he's been shite all season

do they have figures?

sure if hes looking for 30k a week its not on. but if he just wants the same a bougie and weir id say he has a case.

do they have figures?

sure if hes looking for 30k a week its not on. but if he just wants the same a bougie and weir id say he has a case.

i highly doubt weir is on what boughies on, but you could argue that boughie is worth more because he has a transfer value

even on a long term deal, papac wouldnt be worth more than a million in all honesty

I wouldn't believe anything the NOTW or any rhag for that matter.

Sasa Papac wont be on big wages, and the other day on the official website he said:

I hope we can talk and we will see in the next couple of days what is happening.

"I'm waiting for an offer from the club. Everything is great here and I have a lot of great memories from my time with Rangers.

"My family is happy here and that is important to me. You never know what will happen in football but I hope I can stay here."

Martin Bain was going to sit down with him whilst we were in Bursaspor, but Papac never travelled. It's now the 26th December, and they still have not sat down for talks.

I dont see Papac as the type of guy who will demand a huge increase, if any. He just wants the right offer, and the length of the contract is a big factor.

If 32 year old Lee McCulloch get's a two year deal, then Papac deserves one aswell. I'd love to replace our left and right back's, but the left back position is not a priority - there are other areas that need addressed.

true but the "odds" may differ from what we on here think and what the club think

i think its clear the club to consider the odds to be as low as they can possibly manage.

and to hell with anyone who doesnt agree be it fan or player.

wages shouldnt all be about transfer fees they should be about market rates and contribution.

papac has been our first choice left back for 4 very sucessful years.

the fact he has no sell on value shouldnt dictate whether he gets a new deal. it shouldnt even be a consideration.

our priority should be to tie up our best players.

i think its clear the club to consider the odds to be as low as they can possibly manage.

and to hell with anyone who doesnt agree be it fan or player.

wages shouldnt all be about transfer fees they should be about market rates and contribution.

papac has been our first choice left back for 4 very sucessful years.

the fact he has no sell on value shouldnt dictate whether he gets a new deal. it shouldnt even be a consideration.

our priority should be to tie up our best players.

imagine we gave papac a new deal though and then lost say boughie or miller because we used our whatever wage budget we had on papac

its a shame we are operating like this but miller is our main priority for a new deal right now, naismith was also, especially as other teams were sniffing around him, another couple of years on his deal gets us another few mill if we sold him

papac isnt as important as miller and naismith, wether we believe it or not unfortunately, consistent player yes, but can we do without him, unfortunately for him the answer is yes also

imagine we gave papac a new deal though and then lost say boughie or miller because we used our whatever wage budget we had on papac

its a shame we are operating like this but miller is our main priority for a new deal right now, naismith was also, especially as other teams were sniffing around him, another couple of years on his deal gets us another few mill if we sold him

papac isnt as important as miller and naismith, wether we believe it or not unfortunately, consistent player yes, but can we do without him, unfortunately for him the answer is yes also

we are back to what i have said many times with that. wtf is the money going.

canadian bacon thinks its going to help prop up murrays other enterprises. i would have said thats impossible but frankly i am starting to wonder.

how can celtc run a wage bill 50% higher than ours and survive. without the cl.

if we cant afford to tie down papac and miller somethings wrong and we need to start finding iut what.