Dead Space 2

whiteman81

Playing the demo just now.

Five minutes in and jobby has officially came out.

Utterly terrifying.

I remember playing the first one and walking by what I thought was a dead creature at the time, what I didnt know is that it was playing dead and jumped up and scared the living shit out of me. :lol:

Game was very scary.

The second one has online now so I may buy it.

That looks a bit too scary for me :(I love horror films and anything jumpy, but no when it comes to games. Doom 3 was probably the most tense I've been, that or System Shock 2, and it ruins the fun!

i think the bio-shock games are loosely based on system shock 2 or something like that, i cant quite remember.

i love horror movies too but i actually stumbled across the original dead space by accident,

i told my girlfriend to get me left for dead cause she was going to the fort and she came back with dead space.

after playing it i really regretted giving her those black eyes! :craphead:

i played it with my turtle beach headphones on with the lights out, fuck me!

i had to end up taking them off because every monster that popped out of

nowhere i ended up shitting myself.

Playing the demo just now.

Five minutes in and jobby has officially came out.

Utterly terrifying.

I can see why.

Played it for the first time yesterday. The bodies screaming, and the big fuck off monsters that jump out at you scared the shit outta me.

What do you do with the metal pole things that you lift up with that gun thing? I want to get further, but I don't know where I'm going..

I can see why.Played it for the first time yesterday. The bodies screaming, and the big fuck off monsters that jump out at you scared the shit outta me.What do you do with the metal pole things that you lift up with that gun thing? I want to get further, but I don't know where I'm going..

just played the demo myself, scary as fuck, cant wait for it now.

what metal pole thing? are you talking about the bit when you pull the clamps down

from the ceiling to stop that thing spinning in the middle of the room?

just played the demo myself, scary as fuck, cant wait for it now.

what metal pole thing? are you talking about the bit when you pull the clamps down

from the ceiling to stop that thing spinning in the middle of the room?

Yeah. I just started lobbing them about everywhere

Yeah. I just started lobbing them about everywhere

you have to pull them down in a certain order, pull one down then the one directly opposite,

i think you need to use the telekinesis on the orb in the middle of the room so you can do

it in time,

thats not a very good description but it might help.

• 5 weeks later...

i'm trading in black ops tomorrow for this, i just wish my turtle beaches were not broke.

Wish I could do the same. COD was a Christmas present, but it's a shambles. No receipt, and don't have the heart to say to my gran anyway.

DS2 looks fantastic.

Guest SandyWATP

Absolutely loved the first Dead Space game, not going to bother buying this until I've finished Mass Effect 2, don't really have time to play games at the moment, and by that time it might have dropped in price :D

£25 on Shopto.net for the xbox, £29 for the PS3.