2-0 down before we abandon the long ball tactics

Irwin Sparkes

Worst performance in an Old Firm that I've seen from Rangers in my lifetime.

Every one of them should be ashamed.

I've probably seen worse, but not for a very long time. Total lack of guts, imagination and desire. Or as Jock Wallace would have put it, a total lack of character, before booting some arses out the door.

Clueless dinosaur, incapable of firing the lads up for a battle with the enemy.

To think weve to look forward, or not, to more of the same under Ally is soul destroying.

Embarrassing.

That long ball

One man up front

No dead ball ideas or skill

No width

No urgency

Playres not interested, or are they just crap?

It was horrific

Having 2 games in hand is papering over some huge cracks in our squad, team and club.

I hope Murray, Bain, Lloyds Bank and The Blind Faith Loyal are pleased now.

We are some state. Humiliated by a reserve team, and its been coming, just like the ICT draw home AND away and the Hibs crumbling at home, they were all coming. No one wanted to listen.

I've probably seen worse, but not for a very long time. Total lack of guts, imagination and desire. Or as Jock Wallace would have put it, a total lack of character, before booting some arses out the door.

And some arses should rightly be booted, either in a one to one conversation like with Weiss, although that seemed to mean nothing today, or rightly out the door - but can we really afford to boot arses out the door without the sound finance needed to replace them? Something only the bank book will know.

And some arses should rightly be booted, either in a one to one conversation like with Weiss, although that seemed to mean nothing today, or rightly out the door - but can we really afford to boot arses out the door without the sound finance needed to replace them? Something only the bank book will know.

Foster can go..on the first sheep back to aberdeen plz

Clueless dinosaur, incapable of firing the lads up for a battle with the enemy.

To think weve to look forward, or not, to more of the same under Ally is soul destroying.

Embarrassing.

That long ball

One man up front

No dead ball ideas or skill

No width

No urgency

Playres not interested, or are they just crap?

It was horrific

Having 2 games in hand is papering over some huge cracks in our squad, team and club.

I hope Murray, Bain, Lloyds Bank and The Blind Faith Loyal are pleased now.

We are some state. Humiliated by a reserve team, and

its been coming, just like the ICT draw home AND away and the Hibs crumbling at home, they were all coming. No one wanted to listen.

Brace yourself mate, that dinosaur comment is gonna cause a stir!

Foster can go..on the first sheep back to aberdeen plz

Foster can go.

Providing we receive finance then Whitakker can also go.

Weir can retire.

Weiss will be going back to Man City, i'm sure of it.

Without contract talks, Papac and Miller will leave i'm afraid.

Like SirWalterSmithLegend said, our team is in a right state.

Brace yourself mate, that dinosaur comment is gonna cause a stir!

Dont give a fuck bud, bring it on, i love him and he will always be a legend, but 2011, hes a dinosaur, well past his best.

No place in modern day football, ive been shouting for him to go since Manchester 08.

He managed to drive fans away in the 90's with his tactics and hes doing it again.

It just boggles my mind that we can have great success playing the ball on the ground and closing down a defence - like at Motherwell last week - and then completely forget about it the very next week!!! What the hell goes on in the minds of our players and coaches when this is allowed to happen time and again?! I know I'm ranting here, but this is just so far beyond any logical thinking that I often think they must be sniffing glue during practice sessions.

I couldn't believe we started against them with the whole long ball pish. Every other team in recent weeks had made their defence look dodgy, but not us. We punt big high balls for their big baldy dunce to clear with ease.

I couldn't believe we started against them with the whole long ball pish. Every other team in recent weeks had made their defence look dodgy, but not us. We punt big high balls for their big baldy dunce to clear with ease.

Noticed that too. Shameful, but to be expected from our boss.

did walter play any differently at parkhead? if he didnt I cant believe that he chose different tactics here .... hence it must be down to the players? I seem to remember that he played miller up front on his own then? so which is it? did he play the same at parkhead or did he not? and if the players didnt can we really say this is what walter wanted? you seem to assume, yes. but if not it is down to the players? celtic certainly did not deserve to win 2-0 but to be fair perhaps their defence has improved since we last played them. I dont know.

celtic have conceded just 4 goals away compared to our 9.