Walter Smith

1st_Jan_1994

To come on a rangers forum and call him Walter Fcuking Smith then way a wee shitey remark underneath is fucking horrendous. It certainly dizny seem me and your are on the same wave length

He is a fucking idiot sometimes, if you dont like it ya wee superfan then tuff.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Och, come on to fuck John, WS could have played half a dozen teams/formations, up until they scored it was an even game. Even afterwards! We were both shite!

His options were limited, but he see's these boys day-in-day-out at training, and he called it.

His team lost, and aye, the buck stops with him, but I'll be fucked if I'll turn on him after one bad OF. I think we owe him a bit more than that.

OK. I know where you coming from mate, so Walter didnt make a cunt of it today? no?

No i agree with you there,we started like we were going to hammer them but Celt*c adjusted their tactics due to that and we didn't respond.

The usual high ball pish just giving the ball away,I'm not blaming him for the loss but I do feel if he had changed it earlier we would have at least had a point.

Shagger sold the jerseys with his wee day trip out the box.

And I'll bet you shagger's feelin' it just as badly as any of us are tonight...but he's saved us in the past, just like I'm sure he will in the future. He'll be hurting Joe, you best believe it....but he's a proper bear. We need to stand beside him.

Sometimes you've just got to be diplomatic mate, take the bad with the good. :(

And I'll bet you shagger's feelin' it just as badly as any of us are tonight...but he's saved us in the past, just like I'm sure he will in the future. He'll be hurting Joe, you best believe it....but he's a proper bear. We need to stand beside him.

Sometimes you've just got to be diplomatic mate, take the bad with the good. :(

I know mate emotions are running high the now,even TWB's calling people names when he usually complains about getting called a tim etc :sherlock: