Ally McCoist

WeeBlue

What's your opinion on Ally McCoist being the next Rangers manager?

Is he ready to take over from Walter?

Will he bring a new style of play to the team or will be a carbon copy of Walter?

Is he too friendly with the playing staff and should he keep more of a distance?

Who will/should he have working around him.. assistant coach etc?

Is he the right man for the job?

I've noticed from a few remarks that suggest some people aren't too enthusiastic about him becoming our next manager so I'd like to hear your opinions.

As a player and fan Ally is/was second to none but I worry if he's tough enough to become the manager. I won't judge him til i see how he does obviously. What do you guys think?

The sensible approach would be to pretty much write off McCoists chances of being a success before he even gets the job. Also, a concerted campaign of negativity should be adopted by the club and supporters alike. Its refreshing to see so many fellow bears are of a similar opinion and are way ahead of me in that department.

The sensible approach would be to pretty much write off McCoists chances of being a success before he even gets the job. Also, a concerted campaign of negativity should be adopted by the club and supporters alike. Its refreshing to see so many fellow bears are of a similar opinion and are way ahead of me in that department.

I feckin hate agreeing with you.....