One of my heros talking balls

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Bain and Smith refuse to look in the mirror. AJ is exempt, its nothing to do with him. He has over-seen our upturn in fortunes.

actually i expect bain is worried about the huge bonus he is goig to get again this year.

aj is in american hiding and smiths made it clear he blames the bank.

perhaps they believe its the banks fault.

If that is the case, do you not agree that they should be off doing something else(only really applies to Bain as Johnston has that off to a tee), or concentrating on the job that they are paid to do?

If that is the case, do you not agree that they should be off doing something else(only really applies to Bain as Johnston has that off to a tee), or concentrating on the job that they are paid to do?

i would agree with anything that makes bain gtfo.

smith clearly blames the bank and aj seems ok but hes like an absentee landlord.

bain will be doing anything and everything the get his bonus hes made that clear already.

i would agree with anything that makes bain gtfo.

smith clearly blames the bank and aj seems ok but hes like an absentee landlord.

bain will be doing anything and everything the get his bonus hes made that clear already.

I would love for a day to come where the whole club is gutted from top to bottom, and we just start again, with Rangers men and women running the show. I can dream.

That's certainly how it seems.

Yep ;)

AJ knows what Bain and Murray have done to us and im pretty sure, listening to and reading about him, hes ragin' about it. He has my full backing until i hear him lying ot us or taking our club downt he same road as the Murray and Bain.

why is goram talking balls when it is plain to see thats exactly where the banks have a firm grip on our club, or is iust a case of he had it a nerve with certain posters and it doesnt bode well with there thoughts on things and whome they lay blame towards, just asking as im a tad curious how over the space of a few days opinions can change so much including there targets.

Saying that it does sound like the guy is conceding the season when in reality there is still plenty of time to get things done on the park :D

why is goram talking balls when it is plain to see thats exactly where the banks have a firm grip on our club, or is iust a case of he had it a nerve with certain posters and it doesnt bode well with there thoughts on things and whome they lay blame towards, just asking as im a tad curious how over the space of a few days opinions can change so much including there targets.

Saying that it does sound like the guy is conceding the season when in reality there is still plenty of time to get things done on the park :D

A definite contender for schizo post of the year. :D

A definite contender for schizo post of the year. :D

coming from someone who has to get a comment in about he will do anything for a drink :lol: thats sadder than gorams antics, yuor like a wee boy lost his toys and you are gonna kick and scream till you are heard, we keep hearing ya but to be honest your type worry me more than the bankers, throw mud at the folks within the club who propably dont deserve it, you and yer wee clique, things aint going right so lets just blame everyone in the process.

Got visitors now, at least some normality instead of reading half of the crap on here, blame the banks ffs not the ones who is partof us and wantwhats best for us

coming from someone who has to get a comment in about he will do anything for a drink :lol: thats sadder than gorams antics, yuor like a wee boy lost his toys and you are gonna kick and scream till you are heard, we keep hearing ya but to be honest your type worry me more than the bankers, throw mud at the folks within the club who propably dont deserve it, you and yer wee clique, things aint going right so lets just blame everyone in the process.

Got visitors now, at least some normality instead of reading half of the crap on here, blame the banks ffs not the ones who is partof us and wantwhats best for us

How many visits do you get a week?

They didn't stay long, did they?

he is here ya fanny :lol: you really need to get a life man if you are watching where i am on here. sorry if iv offended ya, i didnt realise people found it hard to talk and type at the same time, my bad