One of my heros talking balls

Read his article today, pretty surprised, about how much sh*te he was spewing

Few points here he spoke about

The Headline - "We will note this down as the day the bankers cost Gers the title" - Nonsense, total rubbish, The Goalie does not know that, no one knows, not even Sally Morgan, and despite him not writing the headline, the jist of his article are these sentiments.

The article -

"Slit Rangers throat" - Again, nonsense, we have lost much better players and gone on and won titles and trophies. Out throat is not slit, we have a small gash on our knee which will heal quickly when Jelavic, Naismith, Beattie and Lafferty are back in the team and firing on all cylinders.

"The Gers can forget about the title"

"Rangers season will die a slow and painful death"

"the day the bank allowed Rangers title dream to die"

"IT REALLY IS AS SIMPlE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD AS THAT" - Collectively a pile of dog dirt and lies. Again, unless hes mystic meg, he has no clue how the title will pan out, no one does. FACT.

"He knocks his pan in EVERY week" - Really? Hardly equates to him being a world beater or world class striker. So, he runs about alot, so do alot of other players. Im sure stats proved McCulluch does the most running for Rangers., strangely enough, you could look at him during a match and not think hes "knocking his pan in"

"No one plays the lone striker role better than him" - This is the statement which forced my hand to start this topic. Has the Goalie took a few wacks to the head playing the game? What a ridiculous and stupid thing to say. Kenny Miller has struggled 90% of games for Rangers when played up front alone, granted its not 100% his fault, but he does himself no favours. Kenny Miller cannot play up front himself.

"What a slap in the face this all is for Walter and Ally" - Your damn right, what a slap in the face to them and us, should Kenny decide to walk away for nothing. This is one contract negotiation i cannot blame Mr Bain for. This particular negotiation is not his fault.

"For a pathetic 600k" - This i agree with, 100%. Its disgusting actually. Sell him, thats fine, but demand top dollar, even with 6 months on his deal to go, im sure we could get around the £1m mark for him, had we asked for it, it looks like the first derisory offer was accepted as has happened numerous times when we negotiate trasnfers out the club.

"Hes still a £6m striker" - Honestly? Are we paying to read this rubbish? Behave yourself Goalie. We would get £6m for any of our players according to most of our fans although i would disagree with them. Kenny under contract, i would expect us to make a small profit on what we paid for him. £2m to £3m is about right.

"Its yet another almighty boot in the balls for the fans and more so Walter" - Correct, allowing another 'top' player, get to this stage of his contract and still not have anything sorted is disgraceful and another slight on our club and the way we deal with transfer and contract negotiations. Ist sickening.

"If Walter had £85m(that wee Dick had) Rangers would be Kings of Europe" - Behave Andy, dont talk pish. Walter has had almost half of that and still we are miles away from being Kings of Europe, in fact weve probably never been further away from being Kings of Europe! One thing is for sure, Walter could spend £85m and still find a place for Captain Dave and Big Lee in our team!

A ridiculous article from the best goalkeeper i have ever seen in my life. Andy, get a grip and grow a set! No Surrender from the Goalie? Dont make me laugh.

With or without Kenny Miller, we will win the league.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Struggled to follow a lot of that at first mate just the way it has been laid out though.

I agree with pretty much everything you say though, I think he is way off the mark with a lot of stuff here. The £85m one for a start and also, has Kenny Miller ever been a £6m striker? I like him, don't get me wrong but never £6m.

Seems like he just wanted to vent, the part that annoyed me most is right at the start. I hate the fact that a lot have people have surrendered the title. It is a pathetic attitude to have.

We are not a one man team, never have been, never will be.

Struggled to follow a lot of that at first mate just the way it has been laid out though.

I agree with pretty much everything you say though, I think he is way off the mark with a lot of stuff here. The £85m one for a start and also, has Kenny Miller ever been a £6m striker? I like him, don't get me wrong but never £6m.

Seems like he just wanted to vent, the part that annoyed me most is right at the start. I hate the fact that a lot have people have surrendered the title. It is a pathetic attitude to have.

We are not a one man team, never have been, never will be.

(tu)

Isn't Goram allowed his say?

It's his opinion

Of course Jamie, like everyone, and do i not have a right to speak against his opinion, like everyone does with each other on here? I think most sane Bears will be pretty angry about this article, its has so much rubbish in it. Possibly more lies from the written press or one of our own giving in?

(tu)

in no way am i surrendering, no way. but miller is crucial to our link up play between attackers and midfield. without him we would not make half the chances that we do (although with naismith coming back the blow in that respect could just be softened). however, if we do get a striker who can run AND has the ability to pick out a pass (such as goodwillie) then i think number 53 is just around the corner.

Only thing i can say to this is "why the fuck did you but the sun"?

It's full of tits (not just page 3) and is merely an English paper in disguise !!!

Do yourself a favour and don't buy a paper, just use the internet or if you really want a paper full of tits then buy the Daily Sport !!!

Only thing i can say to this is "why the fuck did you but the sun"?

It's full of tits (not just page 3) and is merely an English paper in disguise !!!

Do yourself a favour and don't buy a paper, just use the internet or if you really want a paper full of tits then buy the Daily Sport !!!

I didnt, read the thread, i picked it up at work, it was lying in the canteen. Brought it home for reference for this thread, i was so angry.

(tu)