Tonights Ref

kplfishtank

was a physical game last night and thought that the ref was ok. kept it under control with the bookings but didnt take it too far. it was obvious that rangers tactics last night was to close killie players down quickly and hard tackles are bound to go in that way. hard not to pick up bookings with those tactics, even with the most leniant of refs. tactics worked very well though and i felt we had alot more time on the ball than we normally do. probably not true but it felt that way.

Billy Boys in Spanish? :sherlock:

He asked if we should take the money and let him go now, or keep him to "win us the league".

I asked him why he was so sure Miller would score any more goals this season to win us the league..................................we'll win the league withoot him.

And it's ok cashing in if Walter gets the money tae re-invest, or are Lloyds gonny keep it for themselves. :lol:

He asked if we should take the money and let him go now, or keep him to "win us the league".

I asked him why he was so sure Miller would score any more goals this season to win us the league..................................we'll win the league withoot him.

And it's ok cashing in if Walter gets the money tae re-invest, or are Lloyds gonny keep it for themselves. :lol:

Got stopped in the Louden before the midweek beggars game last year, went in at 12 oclock and the BBC came in at half 4.

I was mangled, they asked for an interview - I said aye.

Reporting scotland at 6 oclock I was sitting in an England top talking about how insignificant the match was due to the fact we were already champions.

Blotto - My fone was going wild and even my gaffer seen it.

Interview on the national news slagging t*rriers wearing an England top is quite possibly the highlight of my life so far !!!!

Got stopped in the Louden before the midweek beggars game last year, went in at 12 oclock and the BBC came in at half 4.

I was mangled, they asked for an interview - I said aye.

Reporting scotland at 6 oclock I was sitting in an England top talking about how insignificant the match was due to the fact we were already champions.

Blotto - My fone was going wild and even my gaffer seen it.

Interview on the national news slagging t*rriers wearing an England top is quite possibly the highlight of my life so far !!!!

:lol:

Worst for me was phoning in sick at work, and then having the TV cameras pan in on me at the bowls, with the guy mentioning my name.

Boss was watching at home and saw it!

SUN? It rained every fuckin day he was here...he brought the fuckin rain with him....As soon as he left, the sun appeared in the sky again...EVERY DAY!

fuckin Jonah!..noo half the country is flooded thanks tae fishtank! :anguish:

its no my fault you poofy convicts canny handle a wee shift of rain

oh and ive not spoke to you since our demolision of your cricketing nation..... barmy army

its no my fault you poofy convicts canny handle a wee shift of rain

oh and ive not spoke to you since our demolision of your cricketing nation..... barmy army

Oh sorry! I didn't know there was a cricket match on....I take it the South Afric English team won? :craphead:

Congratulations to all you pommy bastards and enjoy it because it won't last long...Let's face it, it's the first fuckin thing you lot have won since 1966. :lol:

Seriously though! have you see those floods we are getting? :anguish: This is a disaster of monumental proportions and I'm sure we have plenty of bears from this forum who are in danger...I pray they are all safe,especially the ones from Northern NSW and Queensland.

I never thought I'd see the day that in 30 minutes of rain, a 25 foot tsunami would batter down a main street that is hundreds of miles away from the ocean.

Meanwhile we are getting monstrous bush fires in Western Australia :(

Australia is indeed a harsh massive country that gets hit by everything Mother nature can throw at you....All at the same time. doh

Thought he was very good <cr>

We had 2 or 3 potential straight reds, depending on how over-zealous the referee. In his case, he wasn't. Lafferty, Davis and Ness all made tackles that looked very dodgy from certain angles.

Handled it well I thought.

they shld have had hammel sent off for his thigh high studs up challenge on muculoch