Lorenzo Amoruso

Deanow

Fucking take it serious or he'll ask for the thread to be closed!

Beckham on loan.

I apologise. :o

Maybe Beckham could bring Landon Donovan? Maybe he could persuade Stuart Holden to come and play for us?

Who else then

Its a bit late to get into that debate. Theres been loads of names thrown around and it doesnt really matter who i think, it wont be them.

McCoist is getting it, unless there is a huge capitulation this season, he will be boss. Like it or lump it, it seems!

(tu)

Really? Is that what we are going to be asked to buy into?

that would not surprise me with durrant.always thought he would be involved in some shape or form or is he just sat with walter all the time to keep him company think something is on the cards with him

that would not surprise me with durrant.always thought he would be involved in some shape or form or is he just sat with walter all the time to keep him company think something is on the cards with him

Looks that way, his record as boss of our reserves was horrendous.

DOnt know how good or bad a coach he is though.

What are his credentials? Walters gofor? Is that it?

Looks that way, his record as boss of our reserves was horrendous.

DOnt know how good or bad a coach he is though.

What are his credentials? Walters gofor? Is that it?

dont see him as the goffer as its always walter running up and down from the directors box. :mad:

Not that it's relevant to this thread or anything, but it still rankles with me that Amo was let go a month before his 32nd birthday because he was supposedly too old to merit a new contract, when we now have a 40 year old in the centre of our defence