Football boots

Jamie1807

I'm making my footballing comeback next weekend for my shit local team in their fight against relegation.

Had to buy a new pair of football boots as my old ones are too small now so went for these gems

adidasadipureiiifg.jpg

Had two training sessions in them, and they are fast becoming my favourite pair of boots I've owned.

So what's everybody elses choice of footwear on the football pitch? :pipe:

I myself dont wear anything but AdiPURE's but have resorted to AdiCore's as the AdiPures dont last long at all. last 2 pairs have had a big tear down the side of them... the professionals wear them 5/6 times and buy a new pair.. AdiCores last me ages. Cant find them anywhere in Red anymore but :(

I will only wear black boots . And my last 3 pairs have all been nike . They last at least two seasons a pair , in fact my current pair may even be 3 years old .

None of this fancy stuff , just a nice plain black boot with moulded studs .

I only play 5's or 7's on astroturf at the moment, so I'm using these:

total-90-shoot-3-tf-boys-leather-astro-turf-trainers-from-nike-nptune~9983689.jpg

nike-total-90-shoot-iii-fg-men-s-football-boot-blueblackyellow-7-18361391.jpeg

I've also got the blade versions of them, which I tend to use more. I had to get the astroturf versions for a tournament I played in that wouldn't let you wear blades and they were really cheap.

I always go for Nike football boots, they are the only ones that feel comfy to me.

adicore2_trx_firm_ground.jpg

(tu)

They are stunning?

What they called?

Only thing about White boots is they end up getting that tinge of green on ur favoured

kicking foot cos of the continued use in the grass or astrograss.

But I must say they boots are beauties (tu)

Edit, also how much?

They are stunning?

What they called?

Only thing about White boots is they end up getting that tinge of green on ur favoured

kicking foot cos of the continued use in the grass or astrograss.

But I must say they boots are beauties (tu)

Edit, also how much?

AdiCore II

I cant seem to find them anywhere, but i bought them off my pal for £60. I'll try and find out where he got them.