Holloway Taunts Rangers

FlippinEck

He's nowhere as good as Barry Ferguson was when Barry was in his prime. Hemdani was effective in Europe, and Mendes played a bit more than 4 games.

I've nothing against Charlie Adam, but his fitness and attitude here at times were very questionable. You can blame Walter for that all you like, but it's a players job to look after himself.

I've never been that critical of Walter Smith but not going for it in the UEFA Cup final is probably a bigger mistake than letting Charlie Adam go.

Neither of those were mistakes...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Novice manager? Holloway? Dont follow much English footy mate do you?

Incidentally, Charlie still cannot run, yet he controls games at the highest level playing in his best position. Walter?

I'm sorry but I cant remember the last time Ian Holloway managed a team in the English Premiership. You are quite correct that I know little, if anything, about english 'footy' but thanks for your post.

He's nowhere as good as Barry Ferguson was when Barry was in his prime. Hemdani was effective in Europe, and Mendes played a bit more than 4 games.

I've nothing against Charlie Adam, but his fitness and attitude here at times were very questionable. You can blame Walter for that all you like, but it's a players job to look after himself.

I've never been that critical of Walter Smith but not going for it in the UEFA Cup final is probably a bigger mistake than letting Charlie Adam go.

Mendes played in more games, he was a passenger in most of them though - was happy enough when we let him go

Incidentally, Walter almost missed out on Barry too, didnt rate him and it was only DA coming in that saved us from losing Barry - Hemdani was atrocious by the way - awful - one of the worst players I have seen at Ibrox

I'm sorry but I cant remember the last time Ian Holloway managed a team in the English Premiership. You are quite correct that I know little, if anything, about english 'footy' but thanks for your post.

Yes, otherwise you would know that this, erm, Novice, manager is on his 5th team in 14 years of club management - true, none in the EPL, but he is hardly a novice manager as you stated

Mendes played in more games, he was a passenger in most of them though - was happy enough when we let him go

Incidentally, Walter almost missed out on Barry too, didnt rate him and it was only DA coming in that saved us from losing Barry - Hemdani was atrocious by the way - awful - one of the worst players I have seen at Ibrox

Your an idiot.

Quality player and someone we could badly do with in Europe.

It is Scotland tho and the majority of fans couldn't see a good player if they slapped them in the face.

Yes, otherwise you would know that this, erm, Novice, manager is on his 5th team in 14 years of club management - true, none in the EPL, but he is hardly a novice manager as you stated

But a novice in the EPL, yes? Ian has said himself in countless interviews that he is an "novice" and the EPL is a "learning zone" for him.

Now, if he uses those words about himself, I dont think he would mind me saying it.

If you read my original post, I was reffering to the EPL because as I dont really know about english football, I have no idea where Ian has managed before.

Your an idiot.

Quality player and someone we could badly do with in Europe.

It is Scotland tho and the majority of fans couldn't see a good player if they slapped them in the face.

Much too lightweight - panicked with the ball at his feet, offered nothing going forward. And in the end, showed himself to be in it for himself and to hell with the club. Have complete contempt for the guy. Always thought a central midfield of Barry sitting and Charlie pushing forward would have been the one to take us forward. But Walter thought different. Well, thats on him

But a novice in the EPL, yes? Ian has said himself in countless interviews that he is an "novice" and the EPL is a "learning zone" for him.

Now, if he uses those words about himself, I dont think he would mind me saying it.

If you read my original post, I was reffering to the EPL because as I dont really know about english football, I have no idea where Ian has managed before.

YOur original post called him a "Novice manager" - not a novice in the EPL

I could believe he would call himself a novice though, he is certainly not one to blow his own trumpet - though if he did, would be interesting to see what he could do with the England job

Much too lightweight - panicked with the ball at his feet, offered nothing going forward. And in the end, showed himself to be in it for himself and to hell with the club. Have complete contempt for the guy. Always thought a central midfield of Barry sitting and Charlie pushing forward would have been the one to take us forward. But Walter thought different. Well, thats on him

Bullshit.

Going forward wasn't part of Brahim Hemdani's game.

YOur original post called him a "Novice manager" - not a novice in the EPL

I could believe he would call himself a novice though, he is certainly not one to blow his own trumpet - though if he did, would be interesting to see what he could do with the England job

Thankyou for pointing that out to me. I will be extremely careful how I word things from now on.

He was overweight and unfit at Ibrox.

....and he was still our best player.

As for "taunting" Rangers, I think the OP should go look up the word in a dictionary, Holloway was stating a fact.

Selling Charlie Adam was the worst decision Walter Smith made in all his years at Ibrox.

I feel it worth pointing out that Barry Ferguson was over-rated by many people & will always be a cunt in my eyes for asking to leave when he was captain of the greatest club in the world.

Seriously, that was supposed to be his thing, defensive wizard in midfield - strangely ineffective for one so touted

Did you not watch games when Hemdani played?

Did you have an agenda against Brahim like gunslinger has about Vladimir Weiss?