Wylde today.

nvager

Different style from Weiss, but effective. Direct and fast and laid one ball on a plate for Lafferty and another good one for Miller, but both of them were a shade off today with their shooting.

When you think of Ness, Hutton, Wylde and Weiss - a lot of good young talent there.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Wylde on the left, Weiss on the right and Davis and Ness in the centre. (tu)

i would try this on wed. its not guaranteed to work but its well worth a try.

wylde was ok today but we need to see him from the start to be sure of anything.

I didn't forget him.

I'm fed up with agruing with people on here over him.

He's not a bad player. He's decent. But he's like a young Hemdani.

It's nothing personal to the lad. I just don't like that mould of player.

I'd say Hutton is more that kinda player tbh.

I see Hutton as the more defensive type player, but very good and composed on the ball with a fantastic range of passing. But as Ness showed today, he has pace, can push up the park and get good balls delivered into the box, definatley more attack-minded than Hutton, IMO.

Ness is more of an all round midfielder than Hemdani was.

If he goes on to have half the composure, skill and footballing intelligence that Hemdani had though, I'll be happy.

I'm not being funny mate but you sound a little easy pleased. Anyone could control it and play it sidewards to the nearest man.

But away from home in Europe, that sort of simple skill is vital. Do the basics like that right and have guys like Whittaker and Davis ready to pounce when it comes to that little bit of skill or making a yard for a chance.

I didn't forget him.

I'm fed up with agruing with people on here over him.

He's not a bad player. He's decent. But he's like a young Hemdani.

It's nothing personal to the lad. I just don't like that mould of player.

hes nothing like hemdani hes far more box to box and he can open a defence with a pass as well.

hemdani rarely left the rangers half.

hes twice the player hutton is as well. if i am hones i doubt hutton will make it at rangers. hes very ordinary.

just my opinion of course

hes nothing like hemdani hes far more box to box and he can open a defence with a pass as well.

hemdani rarely left the rangers half.

hes twice the player hutton is as well. if i am hones i doubt hutton will make it at rangers. hes very ordinary.

just my opinion of course

I find it strange that after the Dunfermline game, every fucker to a man was raving about Hutton.

It wasn't until he followed it up with a fantastic display against Man United that he showed me has a future.

Now people think Ness is the twice the player etc.

I'm obviously missing something here. Big time. As I know for a fact I'm in the minority.

On the brightside, however, Ness is like another player. A new signing. He's established himself in the team and it's great to have more strangth in numbers.

I'll repeat, he's a good player, just not the mould of player I think we need.

I think Wylde, Hutton and Ness can all make it at Rangers. They are all young -breaking through at age 19 or so- therefore they will have time to mature while getting playing time. Fleck though seems to be struggling.

I find it strange that after the Dunfermline game, every fucker to a man was raving about Hutton.

It wasn't until he followed it up with a fantastic display against Man United that he showed me has a future.

Now people think Ness is the twice the player etc.

I'm obviously missing something here. Big time. As I know for a fact I'm in the minority.

On the brightside, however, Ness is like another player. A new signing. He's established himself in the team and it's great to have more strangth in numbers.

I'll repeat, he's a good player, just not the mould of player I think we need.

ness is special ;)

he could go play for man utd or arsenal mate.

wait and see.

his brain is miles ahead in a footballing sense than hutton or for that matter most if not all centre mids in scotland.

huttons ok. fairly efficient and strong for his age. but hes slow and pretty ordinary. he will have a career in football unless he is an idiot or unlucky but he no ness.

watch ness he plays simple passes 20 yards with his first touch accuratly. edu and the like need 3 touches and a think before they can do that. when he has more time he can play some damn fine passes. hes also quick and a big lad for 19.

hes a box to box player as indeed all midfielders should be. this one holding and one attackin midfielder pish is fucked up.

ness is special ;)

he could go play for man utd or arsenal mate.

wait and see.

his brain is miles ahead in a footballing sense than hutton or for that matter most if not all centre mids in scotland.

huttons ok. fairly efficient and strong for his age. but hes slow and pretty ordinary. he will have a career in football unless he is an idiot or unlucky but he no ness.

watch ness he plays simple passes 20 yards with his first touch accuratly. edu and the like need 3 touches and a think before they can do that. when he has more time he can play some damn fine passes. hes also quick and a big lad for 19.

hes a box to box player as indeed all midfielders should be. this one holding and one attackin midfielder pish is fucked up.

:mellow: we will see haha

I must admit, he impressed more more today as the game went on than he did the other two games. If he keeps progressing then I'm all for it. Rangers are the winners.

I hope Wylde does play on Tuesday. He's impressed me when I've seen him, which hasn't been alot, as he always seems to get a game at the ones I can't make.

Also, anyone who thinks Hutton is a better prospect than Ness is just wrong, it's that simple. I like the look of Hutton, but Ness is in a completely different class, and the only reason Hutton played ahead of him is due to injuries.

:mellow: we will see haha

I must admit, he impressed more more today as the game went on than he did the other two games. If he keeps progressing then I'm all for it. Rangers are the winners.

theirs another thing i have seen him as a kid but more so since he came through i have seen him on tv twice and once from the club deck. that provides a different perspective on him to what you see maybe. its harder at the game some times.

his game awarness is superb. there was a point today he tackled a guy and sent a 40 yard pass up the line to weiss all in one movement no thinking time just pure football.

you cant teach things like that.

I hope Wylde does play on Tuesday. He's impressed me when I've seen him, which hasn't been alot, as he always seems to get a game at the ones I can't make.

Also, anyone who thinks Hutton is a better prospect than Ness is just wrong, it's that simple. I like the look of Hutton, but Ness is in a completely different class, and the only reason Hutton played ahead of him is due to injuries.

They aren't "just wrong" as you put it. It's only an opinion. When it comes to a lot of the youth, many of the Rangers fans see what they want to see.

It's only recently they have started to see Fleck might not be all that. After 2 years of hype.

Ness has performed better than Fleck and they are different players, but my point still stands.

Hutton had a couple of good games and he's never been seen since. He needs a chance too.

I just can't see how you can see it any other way. Hutton doesn't get much of a chance now because Ness is fit, and he's a better player. He just fits right into the team easily, and that's incredibly impressive for a 19 year old.

I feel sorry for Fleck, though I've not seen him play in a while, when he's actually played in his correct position he looked decent, only to be dropped anyway. I still expect him to become a very good player for this club, there's no doubt the talent is there.