Charlie Adam

Gers4lyf

Apart from Walter askng him to play a game which didnt suit him, our boo boys abused him from the stands, on forums and on phone ins, creating huge negativity within the Rangers family where Charlie was concerned. Happens quite alot.

Blackpool attack everyone and that suits Charlie perfect. His current manager beleives in him hugely. That also helps.

(tu)

fair play to the big man, he was surplus to requirements, and could have got lost down south and he has become a revelation through some hard work on his part, and a great fairytale story for the Blackpool fc.

i hope he gets a big move to a top EPL club and cements his place in the national team midfield. i was at the spain match and he didnt look out of place, pinging passes all over the place.

you win some and lose some when you sell players on, lets just hope Ness, Wylde, Hutton et al push on and become permanent fixtures in the gers team.

his attitude at rangers stank.never kept himself fit thought he was big time charlie.dont want the gumsy bastard back

Just going with what everyone else said? How do you know what his attitude was like? How do you know about his fitness? He was big time Charlie because he was some player!

Gumsy bastard? Thats just pathetic mate.

(tu)

Just going with what everyone else said? How do you know what his attitude was like? How do you know about his fitness? He was big time Charlie because he was some player!

Gumsy bastard? Thats just pathetic mate.

(tu)

aye gumsy bastard.did you miss that.his fitness?are your eyes painted on

Your a disrespectful clueless mong. Charlie Adam is a fantastic player and a cracking guy.

A cracking guy doesn't drive about Glasgow with no full drivers licence and his baby son in the car.

<cr>

A cracking guy doesn't drive about Glasgow with no full drivers licence and his baby son in the car.

The guy is as thick as a plank of wood, how is he a cracking guy? Driving without a licence and all that with his son in his car, aye cracking guy, people just need to get over the fact he was shit at Rangers and is gone. <cr>

Not the worst accusation ive heard of Mr Adam.

Have you seen some of the idiots who DO HAVE a licence and are allowed to drive ffs, having a licence only makes it legal, doesnt mean one can drive! :)

what a player, what id give to have him back

how come he was never like this for us?

How did you manage to miss his first season, played like he does for Blackpool and scored 15 goals in the 1 season...then all of a sudden Walter thinks he's a left winger and of course he's not hence the shite performances.

Ian Holloway has repeated his verbal attack on Gerard Houllier over Aston Villa's pursuit of Charlie Adam.

Houllier has made no secret of his admiration for the midfielder but Villa have so far only made a bid of £3.5million, which Holloway finds 'insulting'.

Holloway values the player much higher and feels anybody who wants to sign him should demonstrate that they hold him in similar regard by making a suitably large offer.

The Seasiders manager is adamant that Adamwill not be sold to Villa after again marvelling at his performance in Saturday's 3-2 defeat to West Brom.

Speaking after the game, Holloway said: "You've got every right to ask me the question, but Mr Houllier should not talk about someone else's player when he hasn't put up enough money to buy him.

Raving hump

"Will I honestly sell him (Adam) to Aston Villa?The answer is no because I am managing his career.

"I've told him where I think he's good enough to go and again today I think he's hit the best pass I've ever seen in my life.

"If there's anybody in the Premier League who can hit a pass like that, how much are they worth?

"So don't insult me by talking about my players.

"Don't talk about my player and I got the raving hump about it because it's not etiquette and it's wrong."

holloway on ssn there, man cracks me up everytime, 46 million for charlie adam

Got a point though, but what does get us 4.55 m or 9.1 m depending on the 10 or 20% offers over 500k banded about on here