Swedish youngster on trial at Rangers

RFC55

How does the fact we are inviting a 16 year old player for a trial prove we have a good scouting system.

The fact is our youth scouting system is shite. Name one player in the last 10 years we picked up from a foreign country at the age of 16 that broke into the first team and played on a regular basis in our team or was sold with a decent profit.

Scandanavia is defo one of the places to be for young talent. Hopefully this will shut all the poeple up that go on and on about how shit our scouting is.

If I was on trial at Rangers I would play shit every week, not train and miss sitters in training and matchdays.

Because we all know if a player actually does well on trial and scores a load of goals they don't get offered a contract.

Sounds about right. Or we could pay £1.5million for someone who is 32, injury prone and doesn't score :drool:

Billy McLaren spitted him apparently.

Billy was my manager when I played at queen of the south , took me to stranraer and Albion rovers too

great guy , lives and breathes football

hard as fuck and not to be messed with too

How does the fact we are inviting a 16 year old player for a trial prove we have a good scouting system.

The fact is our youth scouting system is shite. Name one player in the last 10 years we picked up from a foreign country at the age of 16 that broke into the first team and played on a regular basis in our team or was sold with a decent profit.

you know fuck all about how our scouting system works. but recently we have been scouting alot more further afield looking for young talent. Also does it matter if we dont scout foreign contries when we can pick up players like fleck and wilson from livi and ness from killie ?