Transfer rumours

djgazbcm

Got tweet from skysports earlier saying Ryan McGivern is going back to city and there is a Scottish clubs interested in loaning him! Didn't say who like just Scottish clubs!

Skysports.com understands Manchester City are set to recall Ryan McGivern from his loan spell at Walsall.

Northern Irelandinternational McGivern joined Walsall in the summer on a season-long loan deal.

The 21-year-old is thought to be keen on cutting the loan short after an indifferent time at the League One strugglers.

The news of McGivern's recall has alerted a number of interested clubs with some League One and SPL teams monitoring situation.

City are thought to be prepared to loan out the full-back again so that he can continue his development with regular first-team action.

It'll be someone like Motherwell or Hibs

He is nowhere near good enough for us

This page was last updated: 20:58:27 GMT+1

23 Jan 2011 20:52:39

Rangers Rumours

Hello i am a football fan of fc groningen and i can confirm that there's intrested in matavz from two scottish giants and 1 has bid 2.2 million euro's for player. I hope it is rangers he would be great players for your team but i hope he stays as i love him he always finds the goal.

Hope my english was ok for your understanding Jan {ed's note - ooops your IP says you are in Glasgow. . .}

(3) (21)

Haha nice one ed

c'mon thats fucking brilliant

This page was last updated: 20:58:27 GMT+1

23 Jan 2011 20:52:39

Rangers Rumours

Hello i am a football fan of fc groningen and i can confirm that there's intrested in matavz from two scottish giants and 1 has bid 2.2 million euro's for player. I hope it is rangers he would be great players for your team but i hope he stays as i love him he always finds the goal.

Hope my english was ok for your understanding Jan {ed's note - ooops your IP says you are in Glasgow. . .}

(3) (21)

Haha nice one ed

c'mon thats fucking brilliant

Saw that. :lol:

Interesting to hear Ness's name getting mentioned as I was hearing he is only in the team because there has been interest in him and the main reason he is in the team is so the team that's after him get to see how he copes in the first team and the club are banking (ho ho ho) on a good transfer fee.

and on man utd forums ,its strongly reported that they are in for one of our midfielders ..naismith and ness have been mentioned ..?

Heard age's ago they were in for Fleck...