MW2 overrun with hacks

Brian Fantana

anyone else noticed this? the last 20 games i've played theres been one where it's been hacked and displays www.reddotcity.com over the top of the screen, can't find out what reddotcity is though.

apparently it's to do with people deconstructing the PS3's security so can now tear games to bits online.

its shit anyway, as is black ops, sick of COD Games to be honest now, same unrealistic shit online everytime. Should be more like battlefield, if you rocket a building the building just sits and laugh at you and takes no damage, utter disgusting.

anyone else noticed this? the last 20 games i've played theres been one where it's been hacked and displays www.reddotcity.com over the top of the screen, can't find out what reddotcity is though.

apparently it's to do with people deconstructing the PS3's security so can now tear games to bits online.

MW2 has been getting worse for months with hacking.

As far as im aware reddotcity is a forum for people that are doing the hacks or wish to learn how to do them and you can download whatever files you need to hack.

Here's one of their vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXgWskEEtz4&feature=player_embedded

I hated Black Ops, so started playing Modern Warfare 2 again. Every game, you have guys with the spinny tenth prestige emblem, which you can only get from hacking. There are also STILL people boosting...

I have every emblem, every title and every challenge :pipe: I ended up in a lobby that was hacked and during the game it froze and a box popped up saying challenge completed 10%-20% up to 100%, When the game finished i noticed everything had been unlocked and im only on 7th prestige or something like that. I know they can de-rank you or rank you at will and take everything you've worked hard for away.

I have every emblem, every title and every challenge :pipe: I ended up in a lobby that was hacked and during the game it froze and a box popped up saying challenge completed 10%-20% up to 100%, When the game finished i noticed everything had been unlocked and im only on 7th prestige or something like that. I know they can de-rank you or rank you at will and take everything you've worked hard for away.

I recall you making a thread about that happening on PS3?

Just pisses me off, you'll see a guy running around with a Light Machine Gun with Fall camo, or an Uzi with Fall camo... pathetic.

Just pisses me off, you'll see a guy running around with a Light Machine Gun with Fall camo, or an Uzi with Fall camo... pathetic.

Cant remember if i made a thread on it m8 :ph34r:

I 100% agree with you that it is pathetic that they need to cheat to gain something everybody else has worked hard on gaining. Their loss i say, It would ruin the whole point of doing prestige and earning all titles and emblems. If you cheat and get them all so easy i think you would get bored very quickly with playing the game.

Black Ops has its faults but one good thing that they added to the game was the report system, Hopefully that is a move in the right direction to stop or keep the cheating to a minimum.

Cant remember if i made a thread on it m8 :ph34r:

I 100% agree with you that it is pathetic that they need to cheat to gain something everybody else has worked hard on gaining. Their loss i say, It would ruin the whole point of doing prestige and earning all titles and emblems. If you cheat and get them all so easy i think you would get bored very quickly with playing the game.

Black Ops has its faults but one good thing that they added to the game was the report system, Hopefully that is a move in the right direction to stop or keep the cheating to a minimum.

Yup, totally agree.

i fucking hate black ops, played online for the first time in a month the other nite, was in a game that had too change server 4 times thne froze with "connection interrupted" before booting me out. As soon as i've finished the single player it's getting traded.

cheeky cunts are even releasing a map pack - what the fuck for when your servers are shit!

That really pisses me off ! I don't see the point in paying 40 pound for a game you will go online with and cheat online, what is the point ? I got 10th prestige on cod 4 and got bored very easily after it, trying to get gold guns legit for something to do on it if I go back on it, the best cod was 3 followed swiftly by 4, the rest have been shit and annoying !

I have this hack btw.

Can do loads of cool shit.

Can derank people, give them everything etc

I can have god mode, I can fly a harrier etc. UFO mode.

It's quality, wee cunts send you messages going fuckin raj :lol:

Deranked a good few tims/irish folk :lol:

a was in a hacked lobby on mw2 then tried to get on black ops and couldny, is this some sort of hack m8?

a was in a hacked lobby on mw2 then tried to get on black ops and couldny, is this some sort of hack m8?

Don't think so mate, I don't have it but I've heard the black ops servers are shite most of the time, that was probably it mate.

are you 10th prestige on mw2 ? and you got all titles & emblems ? or all gun camos & every challenge completed ?

I have this hack btw.

Can do loads of cool shit.

Can derank people, give them everything etc

I can have god mode, I can fly a harrier etc. UFO mode.

It's quality, wee cunts send you messages going fuckin raj :lol:

Deranked a good few tims/irish folk :lol:

This is why noone likes you on here. You brag about being a little shit.

My wee bro plays it on the PS3 and says about 50% of the games he goes in are hacked, but it's been a long time since Ive seen a hack on the PC.

This is why noone likes you on here. You brag about being a little shit.

My wee bro plays it on the PS3 and says about 50% of the games he goes in are hacked, but it's been a long time since Ive seen a hack on the PC.

Shut up.

I brag about being a "little shit" ? <cr>

Shut up.

I brag about being a "little shit" ? <cr>

Bragging about having a hack does make you look like a little shit. Why do you have a hack? Why do you want to ruin other peoples fun? I don't like having a go at people over a computer screen but that hacking shit fucks me off!

Bragging about having a hack does make you look like a little shit. Why do you have a hack? Why do you want to ruin other peoples fun? I don't like having a go at people over a computer screen but that hacking shit fucks me off!

Here here mate (tu)

Am not bragging <cr>

I just said I had it, and you can do loads of cool stuff with it.

was stuck in a lobby yesterday on Afghanistan playing a hacked game of "roll the dice", each time i got killed it started me off with either a good perk such as turbo speed or a bad one like silenced pistol as my only weapon. left the lobby and started a new game only to find out it had locked out switching to my secondary weapon, had to reset the whole system.

they need to send out a patch with a report button to get them onto these pricks doing this.

• 2 weeks later...

was stuck in a lobby yesterday on Afghanistan playing a hacked game of "roll the dice", each time i got killed it started me off with either a good perk such as turbo speed or a bad one like silenced pistol as my only weapon. left the lobby and started a new game only to find out it had locked out switching to my secondary weapon, had to reset the whole system.

they need to send out a patch with a report button to get them onto these pricks doing this.

Had a similar experience... joined a game and the only 3 KS rewards available were UMP Airstrike and Bomber... I got them all funnily enough but when I quit and went to killstreaks... they were all stuck like that.