Tim Matavz

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because messi has the same agent

its an agency called business through family....messis agent is his dad...Robbens dad is his agent...Matavz might be his maw

as its too late to nite , i will let yous know if shes here tomorrow

Fuck off you !

You go on as if you're Walter Smith.

"I'll let yous know" - who the fuck are you ?

You'll see a paper the mora stating whether it's true or not, then come on here blabbing shite, as if you were told 1st hand.

Fuck off you !

You'll see a paper the mora stating whether it's true or not, then come on here blabbing shite, as if you were told 1st hand.

Fs wits wrong wae you :lol: calm yer jets like someone said he was on the ball wae jela and eagles so no reason do doubt he has SOME info

Fuck off you !

It says "Arthur Numan" under his username, must be a Dutchie. Not to be trusted that lot. ;)

Big laff simmer down and think before posting,

He told us about Eagles the day before anything was mentioned and we slaughtered him the guy knows someone or has a close contact at the club, as he kept us up to date on Jelavic

Either that or he is a lucky guesser

Fuck off you !

:lol:

Calm down dear.

Big Laff's had a fuckin breakdown hes sittin in the corner rocking forward n back muttering we need a striker yes strikers are good they score goals hehehehe :lol:

Big laff simmer down and think before posting,

He told us about Eagles the day before anything was mentioned and we slaughtered him the guy knows someone or has a close contact at the club, as he kept us up to date on Jelavic

Either that or he is a lucky guesser

A mind that mate.

Then a seen the shite he was posting in the takeover thread.

We have a great striker sitting wae number 11 on his shirt :pipe:

He cant score though and for a guy thats 6,5 hes woefully bad in the air. better as a wide man now imo

We have a great striker sitting wae number 11 on his shirt :pipe:

uuufftt a canny see marko10 anymore...the 1 person that might have some info and uve scared um off ya prick :lol: maybe takeovers arent his forte but transfers is where hes in his element :lol:

I thought Lafferty was coming onto his game a bit more in the past few weeks, chasing every ball and beginning to beat and attack the full backs/defenders. He gets slaughtered in the papers and even some fans on here are really harsh on him. But he does lose a helluva lot of headers for being so tall :disappointment:

People need to watch the way they speak to fellow Bears'!

muff it doesnt bother me mate, i would think some fans on here behave like the people on the east end of the city,we should never stoop that low to slag our own people, but its sad some people cant help themselves. thanks

muff it doesnt bother me mate, i would think some fans on here behave like the people on the east end of the city,we should never stoop that low to slag our own people, but its sad some people cant help themselves. thanks

so mate do you have a decent source or wit ? not that anyone will believe ye if ye say aye :lol: Jst seemed ye did by the way ye wur talkin bout things.