***The Official Hibs vs The Champions Thread***

Muff

I totally agree , hearts aren't a threat , and I fully expect them to slide after their result tonight , plus Kyle is out .

But that's not the point I'm making . I'm not worried about hearts , I'm worried about rangers . Our form and performances for the majority of the season has been poor and unless we can freshen the squad up a bit ( which I think looks unlikely ) I don't really see it changing .

Our negative tactics , and attitude , be it at the start of matches , or in the later stages is really having an effect on the way we are playing . I just hope it doesn't end up being detrimental to our title ambitions .

I'm worried about Rangers too mate. We have gone through several phases this season, from starting slowly then coming roaring back into games to starting well then taking our foot of the pedal. There has been absolutely no consistency to our play this season. We were even at a point before Xmas where the tims were all virtually throwing the towel in and look at the league now. If this group of players have even an ounce of respect for Walter Smith and for the supporters they will get their fingers out of their arses and start to turn in some performances worthy of the jersey. Even without freshening up the squad we should have enough players who, if they play at the top of their game, should be able to retain the title. A lot has been said on here these last few days about the supporters and their lack of backing of the team. It's time the players themselves had a good hard fucking look at themselves.

Positives - a win and 3 points!

Negatives - to many to list!

If we continue to play like that against piss poor teams we will struggle to retain the title. To many players going through the motions! We really do need to get our 'act' together very quickly.

players look as if they have other things on their mind and you cant blame them . the atmosphere at the club is terible with all the negativity surrounding us. players dont know who's leaving and can plainly see that their next contract offer is gonnae be shit.if we lose a couple of games in the next 2 weeks i can see the season imploding