Kris Common

I don't believe for a second that Celtic have had a bid of 200k less accepted. That would be financial management at a staggeringly poor level from Derby! Why on Earth would they accept £200k less from our biggest rivals. They would be in an incredibly strong position to negotiate the same deal they accepted from us. Only a complete moron would accept a lesser bid from Celtic.

Maybe because they would rather have 300k now than lose him for nothing in the summer.it sounds like to me he's not interested in signing for us whatever we pay.

I still think Commons will sign for Rangers (tu)

He has two offers, 14k at Rangers and 18-20k at Celtic.

He has Derby pushing him towards Rangers and from what Blouie say he also would like to come here. The only person thats wanting him to go to Celtic is his agent. Surely he must also realise he is not needed at Celtic?

Kris do the right thing, its in your hands now (tu)

Fuck Neil Lennon. The Ginger cunt thinks hes playing champ manager signing anyone he can get his hands on. And fuck Commons aswel if he wants to play for they stinking bastards. Will be even better when they don't qualify for CL and things start going downhill next season!

£6/7k a week? I don't know, Hermann Hreiðarsson might not have been wide of the mark...

He would fit in nicely, 36/37, over the hill and just back from a career threatening injury that kept him out for 8 months.

Pointless bringing in any back-up defender. It would help if we improved the first-team.

I don't believe for a second that Celtic have had a bid of 200k less accepted. That would be financial management at a staggeringly poor level from Derby! Why on Earth would they accept £200k less from our biggest rivals. They would be in an incredibly strong position to negotiate the same deal they accepted from us. Only a complete moron would accept a lesser bid from Celtic.

erm didn't we get less money from bursa than Birmingham were willing to pay for miller ?

The story is that he was in talks with us when they accepted Celtic bid as I understand it. I cannot understand why a club would accept a cutprice deal.

Commons agent would have been in talks with both clubs, Derby have no power to say who he could and couldn't talk too. Celtic have offered him more wages and he's knocked us back.

Derby have accepted the bid, because they don't want him sitting on a pre contract agreement with another club and leaving for £0 at the end of the season.

Have you forgot about commons?

All he needs to say it 'ah dinnae want to go to them i want to go to the unwashed'

hence they gey £200k or fuck all.

Bottom line is (and it no sour grapes)

HE IS NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH! how many 'diddy' premiership or top tier championship sides are in for him? yep! that will be fuck all!

If he was good they teams would see him week in week out and would trump both us and the mhanks.

£20k pw for a 27 year old former forest/derby player fuck that!

Have you forgot about commons?

All he needs to say it 'ah dinnae want to go to them i want to go to the unwashed'

hence they gey £200k or fuck all.

Bottom line is (and it no sour grapes)

HE IS NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH! how many 'diddy' premiership or top tier championship sides are in for him? yep! that will be fuck all!

If he was good they teams would see him week in week out and would trump both us and the mhanks.

£20k pw for a 27 year old former forest/derby player fuck that!

:lol:

This has just been posted on FF....

Kris Commons could be a Gers player by tomorrow night.

Just had a chat to an ex-Derby player who plays in League 1 who has spoken to Kris about half an hour ago. He is to be at Murray Park for 11am tomorrow with his agent and is staying in this ex-Derby players house in Lanarkshire tonight.

Make your own mind up.

a moron like bain?

didnt he do this same thing this week.

This has just been posted on FF....

Make your own mind up.

Hopefully true, I'm fairly optimistic about this, I just cant imagine him turning us down and playing in their strip and I have no idea why other than we are the people...