I am raging !

5cotland

There was a full list of all our players posted a couple of weeks ago. Intil they get a chance nobody knows how they will handle it.

given at least one couldnt get a game with st mirren on loan another is on loan now at cowdenbeath. what you are proposing represents a huge risk.

one we should not be taking.

what would you say if celtc anounced they wer going with 12-14 pros and youth next year while we had a squad of 30 seasoned pros.

given at least one couldnt get a game with st mirren on loan another is on loan now at cowdenbeath. what you are proposing represents a huge risk.

one we should not be taking.

what would you say if celtc anounced they wer going with 12-14 pros and youth next year while we had a squad of 30 seasoned pros.

Unlike some, I couldn't give a fuck about Celtic and what they do. We have 24 players on our books over the age of 20. They are not youths, they are professionals. Just because dinosaurs like Smith think a youngster is someone under 25 doesn't make it so. Bleating on about squad size with all those players at his disposal just isn't on.

Unlike some, I couldn't give a fuck about Celtic and what they do. We have 24 players on our books over the age of 20. They are not youths, they are professionals. Just because dinosaurs like Smith think a youngster is someone under 25 doesn't make it so. Bleating on about squad size with all those players at his disposal just isn't on.

of those 24 over 20 you are including

archie campbell

jordan mcmillan

tommas kind bendikson

2 goal keepers

davie weir

sasa papac

steph stirling

and other youths i am sure i have forgotten

since you saw that list you have been trying to get this idea we actually have a big squad to fly and noones buying it.

archie campbell

jordan mcmillan

tommas kind bendikson

2 goal keepers

davie weir

sasa papac

steph stirling

since you saw that list you have been trying to get this idea we actually have a big squad to fly and noones buying it.

So why pay a couple of million a season to players who have no chance of making the breakthrough? Gives you more money to go out there and spend, spend, spend!

You continue to call them youths. Youth football is widely regarded to be the U19's. Using it to bolster your argument isn't working over here.

archie campbell

jordan mcmillan

tommas kind bendikson

2 goal keepers

davie weir

sasa papac

steph stirling

McMillan is a cracking player, Stirling is also full of potential so I hear, if a tad on the slender side haha

So why pay a couple of million a season to players who have no chance of making the breakthrough? Gives you more money to go out there and spend, spend, spend!

You continue to call them youths. Youth football is widely regarded to be the U19's. Using it to bolster your argument isn't working over here.

kidding on we have a big squad isnt working anywhere. whats this about the 10th time its failed to launch.

not one person has ever agreed. its bs.

youth football is also widley regarded to go up to u21 level.

a cracking player that at almost 23 has what 3 games under his belt.

thats a hard sell mate.

Is that not the point? Needs to get game time

I dont ave to sell anything to anyone. I have seen him play, and, Rangers previous in this isnt great

Is that not the point? Needs to get game time

I dont ave to sell anything to anyone. I have seen him play, and, Rangers previous in this isnt great

he couldnt get a game for hamilton on loan.

i have seen him play as well. i know him through a friend and noone would ba happier if he was to become a great player but it doesnt look likley.

he couldnt get a game for hamilton on loan.

i have seen him play as well. i know him through a friend and noone would ba happier if he was to become a great player but it doesnt look likley.

I dont take much notice of loans. Playing for Hamilton is not like playing for Rangers. Depends on his position I guess, he looked fantastic at DM up at Dundee the other season, then, vanished again. May even be better there than RB. Thing is, can he be any worse than Whittaker?

I dont take much notice of loans. Playing for Hamilton is not like playing for Rangers. Depends on his position I guess, he looked fantastic at DM up at Dundee the other season, then, vanished again. May even be better there than RB. Thing is, can he be any worse than Whittaker?

hes nothing like as good as whittaker.

ffs whittaker won a move to rangers for 2 million at jordans age.

whitty is hitting a bit of form, i would have thought it would be easier to get a game at hamilton than rangers though, we likely have a few younguns that aint gonna make it and move on

whitty is hitting a bit of form, i would have thought it would be easier to get a game at hamilton than rangers though, we likely have a few younguns that aint gonna make it and move on

Thats true, there are a few. Not sure he is one of them though.

I am just all for getting them in, the ones this season have really shown more than the first teamers have a lot of the time.